Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tickets...what a result!!!

Florida Newbie
    Becbecs
    We've decided to do it, don't want to arrive home and regret missing out. So we will book up for it.
    Looking forward to it, our disney tickets arrived today, so it's getting nearer.

Thanks
    Aud

Hi Aud

You will have a Fab day [clap][clap][clap][clap][clap], enjoy, say hi to Lester the Dolphin for me.

Florida Expert
    We've booked our tickets for Discovery cove.

I've heard they supply their own sunblock, does anyone know what factor this is? I have to use it for medical reasons and if they don't want me to use the one I have on prescription, I need to know that their version is suitable.

Has anybody any advice about Universal tickets? I've heard conflicting reports that Universal is a better visit than Disney???
    Don't know if the kids would agree, until we get there.

Thanks

ALR

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    ALR
    I have a packet of the suncream home with me now, it is panama jack sunblock spf 35 lifeguard issue, they use this on because of the lack of oil in the cream that sits in the water of the dolphins.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    [quote]Originally posted by ALR
    We've booked our tickets for Discovery cove.

I've heard they supply their own sunblock, does anyone know what factor this is? I have to use it for medical reasons and if they don't want me to use the one I have on prescription, I need to know that their version is suitable.

Has anybody any advice about Universal tickets? I've heard conflicting reports that Universal is a better visit than Disney???
    Don't know if the kids would agree, until we get there.

Thanks

ALR

it a matter of choice , but universal is more themed rides for older kids and adults! you 'have' to do both anyway. you can get a 2day with 5 free and a 4 day with 11 free. both run out but for the little extra the 14 day means you have full flexibility to go when you want or just pop in and out.
    have fun - our 4 park flex tickets came yesterday and it does start to get you going - hopefully the disney ones will come today[msnsmile2]
    Trev