Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tickets...what a result!!!

Florida Newbie

tickets...what a result!!!

Just purchased our tickets for our holiday in July and am getting really excited about it now[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2].

I did quite a bit of research and found your site to be very reasonable.

Keep up the great work.[msnwink]

Aud

Florida Newbie
    I am also thinking of doing the Discovery Cove thing. But wasn't sure if was worth the money.

Can any of you good people advise me? Is the experience well worth the cost?

Aud

Florida Expert
    yes do it!

we were lucky enough to go for the day - fantastic. i will be honest and say i got more interaction with the dolphins in xcarat mexico. you didnt actually swim with the dolphins , more like tricks and pets and then hold on to its fin as it pulled you along a short way, but the whole nature experience with the fresh and salt water areas , rays and sharks birds etc was great. you dont actually have to swim with the shark/barracuda they are behind an illusion glass screen in one of the pools very exciting for the kids
    Trev

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for that Trevlad.

Just thought that it was a little steep as only 2 of our party are actually doing the dolphin swim, ( 1 adult & an 11 year old - 2 other children are too young).

Will certainly look into it!!![msnwink]

Thanks again
    Aud

Florida Chatterbox
    Aud

We have booked to go to Discovery Cove in July - can't wait. It is a treat for my ??th birthday!

The price also includes a ticket (valid for 7 days) to either Sea World of Busch Gardens.
    Karen

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pluto
    Aud

We have booked to go to Discovery Cove in July - can't wait. It is a treat for my ??th birthday!

The price also includes a ticket (valid for 7 days) to either Sea World of Busch Gardens.
    [/quote]

Thanks Pluto

We have decided to do it...well, we're going all that way and thought "go for it"!!

We're also going in July[msncool].

Aud

Florida Expert
    aud
    you know you can get non dolphin swim tickets as well which are cheaper and allow everything else. also on that free days at sea world. i was searching about and found the same ticket that gives you 14 days free to sea world and discovery. which is a great bonus
    Trev

Florida Expert
    sorry sea world and busch
    Trev

Florida Newbie
    Trevlad

Thanks for that but already bought my tickets to sea world through Orlando Park Tickets, got a free day with that which is also a bonus.

Thanks again[msnwink]

Aud

Do It, you will have one of the best days of your life, plenty to do while waiting around for your swim with the dolphins. The food is excellent also. And as said earlier you get 7 consecutive free day passes into Seaworld. Can't be bad [clap][clap][clap][clap]