Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Book Club

I'm currently reading the Chocolate Run by Dorothy Koomson. Have a whole stack to read while I am here for 3 weeks [msnsmile2]

I'm currently re reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Everytime I read them I am transported back to the poolside in Florida because I try to get the newest one for our summer holidays. There's a bit of everything in them,mystery, romance and comedy. The first one I read, I thought was a bit daft at first, but I got hooked

Judy

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've just finished reading my first book by Jodi Picoult called My Sister's Keeper and thought it was a great read, now looking forward to reading The Pact.
    Paula

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by canarypam
    I'm currently reading the Chocolate Run by Dorothy Koomson. Have a whole stack to read while I am here for 3 weeks [msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

I'm just finshing Marshmallows for Breakfast by Dorothy Koomson and the Chocolate Run is waiting for me [msnwink]
    Julie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by canarypam
    [/quote]

I'm just finshing Marshmallows for Breakfast by Dorothy Koomson and the Chocolate Run is waiting for me [msnwink]
    [/quote]

I'm reading The Cupid Effect now [msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Half waythrough the new Martina Cole, it's in the same vein as most of them but it's still quite good.
    CDV

Just returned from a beach holiday and managed to get through;

The Infidelity Chain Tess Stimson ......an easy read and quite good.

Going Dutch Katie Fforde.........very predictable

Those Faraday Girls Monica McInnery.......a new author for me and I would read more of her stuff.

Faith Lesley Pearse........another easy read but I enjoyed it.

I am finishing Tell it to the skies Erica James and then I will have finished holiday mode and will look for something a little meatier

[msnwink][msnwink]

Liz

I have just read 'Narrow Dog to Carcassone' by Terry Darlington. It is about a couple in their 70s and their whippet dog crossing the English Channel in a canal narrow boat.
    Jill and Brian

Jill I have that book, it's wonderful, I got quite keen on the idea of doing the same, of course neither of us has every sailed before so somewhat unlikely, but it sounds such a nice way to see the country.

Fiona

Fiona, don't try the channel crossing, they admit they were mad and wouldn't do it again. They were extremely lucky to get away with it. We have done part of the Canal du Midi on a yacht and it was great. We would love to gone all the way to the Atlantic but had to come back to work in those days. It is a very relaxing form of travel and the only hard work are the locks.

There is now another one out as they took the boat across the pond and went down the eastern seaboard of the States. I haven't got it yet but keep thinking I must get it off Amazon.
    Jill and Brian