Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Gwazi rollercoaster

Florida Chatterbox

Gwazi rollercoaster

When we were in busch gardens the last time we went (sep 01) gwazi was shut for maintance, we are planning to back to the garden on 11th april, does any one if there is any planned maintance on any of the big rides around that date?
    Graeme
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2033.aspx

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Gwazi was open in December, wouldn't of thought it would be due for maintenance again this quick. My son absolutely loves this ride, I find it shakes you to death.
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    Shame you'll be missing the new Sheikra ride though, it opens in May and I guess you'll be back by then? http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_15206.asp
    blott

Florida Junior
    I cant wait to go over to florida in the New Year. We will be going to Busch Gardens as at last my eight year old daughter is tall enough to ride Gwazi. We have had so many tears in the past over this ride and now she is finally going to get to ride it. We unfortunatly had to return home early from our holiday in March due to my dad being taken ill and we never managed to get there although we did buy the tickets. Looking forward to seeing her face when she finally gets to ride Gwazi after all this time.
    Julia

i hope we get some photos of her on this ride,am sure they automatically take them!!!
    we'll be watching this space!!
    hope your daughter enjoys it!! very very brave girl!! my hubby screamed yes screamed all the way around it, had a mega sore throat for 3 days!! honestly!!!![msneek]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    This is one of my sons favourite rides, if he's anything to go by your daughter will love it Julia. Me I stand and hold the cameras and bags and watch, thats enough excitement for me.
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Hi Guys, forget about the Gwazi, you need to go on the Shekra what a fantastic ride that is, if you can make sure you get on the front seat of this but its not for the faint hearted. Also Montu is a fab ride as well, I would rate these two rides as the best ones of any theme park.
    Dave
    Dave

Florida Expert
    I went in June, and it was fine.
    Chris