Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Is is safe to go back to Florida.......

Gold 5 Star Member

Is is safe to go back to Florida.......

Well I flew into Manchester this morning (Feb 16) and the flight and whole trip have been fine. (I was there for a week.)

Fun and sun all the way-with just slightly more security checks at Sanford than usual which actually help you to feel that bit more safer and the staff at Sanford could not have been friendlier and more helpful.

Would I go back tomorrow-without a doubt! We left 80 degree heat behind!
    Orlandobabe

Florida Newbie
    Thanks "Babe" for that vote of confidence. Always nice to hear I think, especially at times like these - on the brink so to speak.

Regards,
    Brian.

Gold 5 Star Member
    No problem Brian. In fact our plane was full to the gunwhales! You couldn't have got a spare bod on it. So anyone planning on leaving to book their flights last minute could end up being disappointed-which reminds me to start looking for mine for May.

Also I took a booking this morning from a chap who is going out after Easter-and I had to disappoint a lady last night who also wanted to book (those weeks are already taken) so plenty are people are still wanting to travel.
    Orlandobabe

Florida Newbie
    I'm soo pleased for you. It must be a little bit stressful when things happen in the world in certain places. Im glad business is good.

Regards,
    Brian.