Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman want everything, men just want it!!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by John Rocke
    [i]
    well thats knocked the fun out of it!!

jr
    I never thought it was funny. It might have been about 2 years ago when someone came up with one of these Women vs men 'jokes' but retelling the same theme for the 200th time with a change of window dressing does not make it any funnier.
    Nostromo

well i thought it was funny![msntongue][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    And me!
    Sarah

I just thought it was a funny and should be treated at such!

Lifes to short Nostromo for all this heavy stuff[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    I thought is was funny - lifes too short to be serious - mind you looking at the list thats what most men expect of women - so maybe it should have read - this is [u]what makes a man happy </u> (apart from the last 3)[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ravtino
    I thought is was funny - lifes too short to be serious - mind you looking at the list thats what most men expect of women - so maybe it should have read - this is [u]what makes a man happy </u> (apart from the last 3)[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    [/quote]

Sure, OK but not all men are chavunistic and the comments might be unfair on those who are not. I for one have always treated my wife as an equal partner and never expected her to do any of those things mentioned in the original post (maybe that's the only reason why she has stuck with me for 28 years!). And it would not make me happy at all if she offered to act like a lapdog - not that she would, of course. I am sure a lot of other men feel the same way about their partners and female colleagues (for work issues).
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    It was only supposed to be a joke, I won't bother again, some people have no sense of humour, my husband treats me as an equal but we still laugh at things like this, if you don't find it funny fair enough, don't pick it apart, It would have been less hassle not to post at all surely?
    Anita

Florida Savvy
    we have a very equal marriage. My wife tells me what to do and I do it.

I spend all day in the very unPC world of a building site and pass e mails like the one that started this thread off to male and female colleagues alike(and my wife), to cheer up the humdrum.

Like you Nostromo. I have had 28 happy years with my good lady wife ( we never talk about the five years of abject misery in the middle).

They are sent as they are intended, just a bit of fun (Long live Keith Barrett).

It's Friday, wind down not up.

jr

Florida Savvy
    HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:-
    01. Feed him
    02. Sh*g him
    03. Leave him in peace!

I think that moderation in all things is the golden rule.

jr

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I have a very equal marriage, it is our silver wedding in August but I still thought it funny Anita. If you want to pick it apart the first 43 are needed by most women as it is always nice to do things together and most women these days can do all of these. As for the rest this could also be seen as sharing as most men would want these things to. Sorry Nostromo but I never thought I was meant to take it seriously.
    Lyn