Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disney photopass

Disney photopass

The Disney photos have got a lot better with all the Disney photographers being issued with new digital SLRS.
    Instead of ending up with 20 or so pieces of paper at the end of a day now you just have 1 credit card style pass, hand it to the photographer after your photo and they are added to your card.
    You can use the same card each day.
    You can view the photos in the conventional way back in the parks or online back in the comfort of your villa,where you can e-mail them free of charge to your friends.
    If you forget to take your pass one day don't worry,just get a new one and the next time you go online you can link the two cards together.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Sounds like a great system Amy, there are 11 of us going at Easter, so we must try and get at least one shot all together[msnsmile2]

Liz

There are only the 3 of us but it is easier now yo get a photo with us altogether,especially since you can e-mail them home FOC.[msnwink]
    Jen & Amy

Florida Expert
    Do the cards ever expire Amy, just wondering as i think i still have 2 from November and wondered if i could still view them?
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

they do expire,it's a 30 day limit,shame you will have missed yours,but in future it is ample time to download them and save them.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by djdigitald
    Do the cards ever expire Amy, just wondering as i think i still have 2 from November and wondered if i could still view them?
    [/quote]
    Jen & Amy

Florida Newbie
    sorry, but what are these cards?

Official Disney photographers hand them to you once they took a pic, then every character greeting etc you hand it in and they scan it then you can view them online at your lesuire and purchase if required struggled to save them however i'm sure there is a way.
    Jen & Amy