Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: What do you bring back most of from Orlando

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glasses/mugs

5 3.73%
  • disney clothing

6 4.48%
  • magnets/postcards/keyrings

2 1.49%
  • soft toys/beanies

3 2.24%
  • bargain designer clothes/shoes/trainers

82 61.19%
  • bargain electronics

3 2.24%
  • collectables

3 2.24%
  • just about everything but the kitchen sink!

30 22.39%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What do you bring back most of from Orlando

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by carrie
    hi, ive really enjoyed reading all these posts and am getting really excited about my holiday, april 9th yippeee.
    i just wanted to ask in ur opinion where is the best place to buy.1/ bedding and towels..2 make up.and also smartish clothes, i only ever seem to find sporty stuff, not that my sons and hubby wont be buying them of course, but i only wear trousers and blouses, and im only 5ft and size 8

thnks
    carrie
    [/quote]

Carrie - i get excited reading these posts and I'm not going for a good while-anyway I'm the other end of the size scale to you and buy all my trousers and shirts for work etc at Walmart or for me Big Dog. I know that there are many many shops that will cater for your needs-personally i'd avoid the designer places and shop where the "locals" shop-we often find that asking a friendly waitress where is the best place to shop reaps dividends and in this place of superb customer service we have yet to find one who treats us with any form of contempt-enjoy your holiday-we're hooked and i am doing everything possible to persuade my dear wife that we really do need to go again this summer![msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    hi Albert have you managed to persuade your wife to go yet? we are going in 2months and 18 days and i cant wait.,
    Small world a new neighbour moved in last week and i thought i know that face, he worked for BT for 28 years in london and has 'escaped to the country' now working for CAB, i couldnt believe it.
    hope you get to go

thanks for the advice re shopping, my hubby shops in Big Dog too, were like little and large, i will ask some friendly locals for the best place toshop
    THX

Carrie

Florida Chatterbox
    We always bring back an apple pie scented candle from wallmart, they are really cheap compared to the ones in the UK, the smell seems to last better than other candles we have purchased before, and the smell always reminds us of the U.S.