Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Having a bad time...

Florida Expert
    Hope things get better soon Fletch
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fletch
    Thank you for all your good wishes. You're a great bunch [grouphug]
    My brother in law is stable and comfortable and should be out of the Coronary Care Unit in the next couple of days. He has definitely had a heart attack. My mum is doing OK - she is just grateful it was her left wrist she broke as she is right handed.
    [/quote]

Glad to see things are picking up for your family....[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Good news about your Brother-in-law, hope he continues to make good progress and is home soon.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Hope things get better soon, our thoughts are with you[grouphug]
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    Brother in law still in hospital, having a battery of tests. Looks like there has been significant damage to the heart muscle, but we don't know the full extent yet. He actually looks quite well but is naturally worried (as are we all). I keep on logging on here to get a quick "fix" but haven't had enough time to get on with the trip report. I'll be forgetting what we did if this goes on much longer [msnwink]

Thanks for all your good wishes, it really helps.

Florida Expert
    I keep checking the trip reports looking for it!
    Take care glad things are looking up.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry to hear that your brother in law is still in hospital, hope he improves soon.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fletch
    Brother in law still in hospital, having a battery of tests. Looks like there has been significant damage to the heart muscle, but we don't know the full extent yet. He actually looks quite well but is naturally worried (as are we all). I keep on logging on here to get a quick "fix" but haven't had enough time to get on with the trip report. I'll be forgetting what we did if this goes on much longer [msnwink]

Thanks for all your good wishes, it really helps.
    [/quote]

I hope that your brother-in-law makes a full recovery Fletch. Even if his MI was a bad one, modern cardiac rehab can ensure good quality of life afterwards. Obviously, compliance with medical advice is important, which I am sure your BiL will know.

Please do not feel guilty about not being able to post your trip reports. Although all of us enjoy reading them, there are more important things in life and you are doing the correct thing in being supportive. All the best.
    Nostromo