Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Best Fireworks Display

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • EPCOT

34 45.33%
  • Wishes

24 32.00%
  • Fantasmic

14 18.67%
  • Pleasure Island (Normal)

0 0%
  • Pleasure Island New Years Eve(If you have been)

0 0%
  • Universal 4th July

0 0%
  • Other

3 4.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Fireworks Display

The wishes fireworks is the best. I love the way it starts with Tinkerbell, brill. Filmed it in 2002 and watch it often.
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    I just love Wishes, it really is the best I have ever seen We did the seaworld fireworks last year and thought they were terrible, certainly not worth the wait
    Ruth

Florida Expert
    I know its not on the list but we love the one in Celebration on July 4th.It really has a great feelgood athmosphere about it .
    Olive

I haven't seen wishes yet , hope to catch it at Easter.
    Voted for Fantasmic.

Liz

Florida Expert
    I put other, as in none of the above! I have done and seen many many firework displays and to be honest the theme parks are nothing in comparison. I haven't seen the wishes one but all the other ones are more Pyro/light displays and nothing else.
    I will however say the Epcot ones are a very good show spectacle and follow the music well.

Best display i have seen, Primrose Hill November 2001. What a nightmare that was trying to get into London just after September 11th with enough explosives to bring down the Houses of Parliament, 4 7.5 tonne lorry loads Was a Superb display though and i was pleased to be part of it [clap]
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Florida Chatterbox
    Have Only seen the Wishes and Fantasmic have to say the Wishes of course.
    Hoping to catch some of the other in July [8D]
    Gary & Sam

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1455.aspx

Florida Newbie
    I've only seen Fantasmic and Epcot, Epcot was good but it has to be Fantasmic for me [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Hope to be going back soon, so i'll be able to see more[msnsmile]
    Dawn

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by djdigitald

Best display i have seen, Primrose Hill November 2001. [clap]
    [/quote]

We went to the Primrose Hill fireworks show in November a few years ago and I confess that it turned out to be such a nightmare that we swore never to go there again. Oh, the fireworks were spectacular all right, but the crowd! It was the the rowdiest, surliest and judging by some of those around us, the drunkest mob that I have ever come across. We had taken my elderly in-laws and frankly, I was scared that they might have got hurt in all that pushing and shoving. My normally stoic mother-in-law was in tears afterwards and I had to apologise to her.

The atmosphere in London does not even begin to compare with the family friendly one in Orlando. To me, it really does not matter which people like...Wishes, Fantasmic, IllumiNations etc...the atmosphere is brilliant in all of them and light years better than the nightmare on Primrose Hill.
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    Where have I gone wrong[msnsad]. I haven't seen any firework displays. The first time we went in October 2002 the parks shut between 6 and 7 and then re-opened later. Last time we never went to Disney but will be going in Octobber.

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by djdigitald

Best display i have seen, Primrose Hill November 2001. [clap]
    [/quote]

We went to the Primrose Hill fireworks show in November a few years ago and I confess that it turned out to be such a nightmare that we swore never to go there again. Oh, the fireworks were spectacular all right, but the crowd! It was the the rowdiest, surliest and judging by some of those around us, the drunkest mob that I have ever come across. We had taken my elderly in-laws and frankly, I was scared that they might have got hurt in all that pushing and shoving. My normally stoic mother-in-law was in tears afterwards and I had to apologise to her.

The atmosphere in London does not even begin to compare with the family friendly one in Orlando. To me, it really does not matter which people like...Wishes, Fantasmic, IllumiNations etc...the atmosphere is brilliant in all of them and light years better than the nightmare on Primrose Hill.
    [/quote]

That's where the differences are Nostromo, the crowds. I have to admit when we were setting up Primrose Hill we were amazed at the size of the crowds (Around 100000 there in 2001). I don't think they have been able to do it there since as Camden Council won't allow it due to it's size.
    I look at fireworks from a different perspective to most people as i work with them and although the actual Fireworks used at the Thema Parks a great the actual Shows are not
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey