Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sons Birthday

Florida Newbie
    thanks for your replys[msnsmile]

With a shrug David said well as long as we go to Golden Coral for breakfast - I can choose where to eat as its my birthday

Suits me

Gold 5 Star Member
    Seems to have taken it well then Doug.[msnsmile2] Don't forget to get the pin though.
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Kids!! You can never really know what makes them happy. Can you?
    Mind Golden Corral for brekkie Doug, sounds like a sensible choice to me too Hope you and your son have a wonderful day for his birthday!!

Florida Chatterbox
    Its Daniel's 11th birthday when we go in October, the boys think we are going to Spain and not too impressed, so this will be great!!!!

David, when you go back to school make sure to take any pins etc. that you get on your birthday!!!!! If you do a show and tell type thing, you could tell all your classmates what a fantastic time you had and even show photos!!!!

Have a great birthday!!!![drinkpepsi]
    Anita

Florida Junior
    Hi Doug,

It was my daughter's 10th birthday when we were in Florida last year, and we decided to surprise her with the dine with shamu experience in Seaworld. I think it was about £18 per adult £9 per child, in which you get a buffet dinner and whatever you want to drink. I also ordered a birthday cake, so it made it a little more special as everyone sang to her after the meal. It was lovely day, as we bumped into a member of staff who happened to see her birthday badge, he sang happy birthday to her in the middle of the park and gave her a ticket to get a free cuddly shamu and some tickets to get on rides straight away.

I think if you try the idea about going to guest services on your arrival at whichever park you decide to go they will try and make it a special day for him.

Good luck (I know its added pressure when your child's birthday is whilst you are on holiday - as you want to make it extra special !!)

We are away again for her 11th this year and are thinking about trying the Makahiki Luau at Seaworld.

Lisa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds like they made it a really special day for her Lisa, something she will always treasure.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    My husband will be 38 while we're out there as well, I wonder if he would appreciate this!!!!![msnwink]
    Anita

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
    My husband will be 38 while we're out there as well, I wonder if he would appreciate this!!!!![msnwink]
    [/quote]

If it is his 38th Birthday, why not surprise him with the ATX if he is into that sort of thing? My wife gave me that for our anniversary last year and I thought it was a wonderful experience. The participant also gets the full VIP tour of KSC.
    Nostromo

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
    [/quote]

GO for it Anita, and don't forget the pics for the forum.[msnwink]
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    My daughter will be 14 this year in Florida..she has no idea about these pins! But i shall definatly have to try and get her onen she loves attention..the little drama queen [msntongue]