Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sons Birthday

Florida Newbie

Sons Birthday

Think a probably know the answer to this..... But David has been brainwashed by a kid in his class.....

He has been told that as it is his 10th birthday when we are in Florida he can get in 1st no q'ing on all the rides and expect dinner in the castle.

Please help so I can either organise this

or show him your replies

It would be nice but I'm afraid not Sorry David!

When you go for meals etc tell them it's your sons birthday, most restaurants will make it a little more special for him!
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh what a lovely 'kid in his class', don't you just love these 'friends' some times!

Dear David,

I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful 10th birthday in Florida, and if mum and dad can do anything to make the parks more special i know they will do their best. But you have to remember in all the thousands of people there, many are celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, weddings etc....so Mickey and friends would have a real struggle to not miss someone out, so they treat all of us, whether celebrating or not, just as magically as everyone else.

Have a lovely time

Maggie

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Go to Guest Services on arriving in the park and tell them it's your son's birthday. They will give him an "It's my birthday" badge to wear and every Cast Member will wish him "Happy Birthday" all day long [msnsmile2]. We even had the ferry captain do it to Sarah over the tannoy when boarding the boat at the end of a day at the MK [msnsmile2]

This is something well worth knowing John, one fo those really useful titbits to pass on to your guests. Thankyou<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    Go to Guest Services on arriving in the park and tell them it's your son's birthday. They will give him an "It's my birthday" badge to wear and every Cast Member will wish him "Happy Birthday" all day long [msnsmile2]. We even had the ferry captain do it to Sarah over the tannoy when boarding the boat at the end of a day at the MK [msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    Plan something special for his 10th Birthday like a visit to Discovery Cove or The Princess Storybook Brakfast. But whatever you do, let your son go back and thank those classmates for "giving him such a good idea" to celebrate his bithday. That would put the joke back on them and leave them wondering!
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    [/quote]

Great info again!!

Is there an age limit? Can you do it in your forties?[msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    It was my daughters 6th birthday when we were in Florida last. She collected her pin from guest services and was treated like royalty for the day. The entire queue at AK for the safari sang happy birthday, she could choose where to sit on rides, CM's gave her free trading pins or let her ride a ride twice with out lining up again. Everyone is on the look out for the birthday badge it was pure magic. In fact by the end of the day she took her badge off as she couldn't cope with the attention any more! Teresa

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Anyone can do it [msnsmile2]
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan

Is there an age limit? Can you do it in your forties?[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

wish it was my birthday when we went!! i wanna be a birthday girl in florida!!!!!!! then it means my countdown will be less!! (mines in sept)[msnwink]
    Liesa