Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Old Place in the Sun Now

Old Place in the Sun Now

Florida on now 10am on Sky 553, NTL 135 Twest 273, gulf coast[msnwink]

cool!!! thanx Lucy!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Wish I was there, last house they view is the best, saw this one yesterday too!!!

Key west on now!!!

Not today you don't its pouring down! but then again,its better than the snow we left at home.

Just been for a swim in the pool in the warm rain, the people in the house next door looked at us as though we had gone stange, as though we would get wet[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    Wish I was there, last house they view is the best, saw this one yesterday too!!!
    [/quote]
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy

Not today you don't its pouring down! but then again,its better than the snow we left at home.

Just been for a swim in the pool in the warm rain, the people in the house next door looked at us as though we had gone stange, as though we would get wet[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Umm know that feeling, our neighbours thought we were mad too, but hey the pool is being heated especially, you have to make use of it don't you.[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Sarah