Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football!!!

Football!!!

Can I just say well done to the Toon Army for beating Chelsea!!

We can go all the way!! Apart from the fact I am getting married and all my family (mostly Toon supporters) will be flying out the day before the cup final!! including my Dad who has waited all his life to see newcastle win a bit of silverware

We will just have to wait and see and hope 'me Dad' will do the right thing!!

Howay the Lads

Michele

wrpac00
    Well if you can't beat 8 men you need shooting. You must have had a complete seasons luck all in one game, perhaps that will stop that whinger Souness from moaning. You were totally outplayed by 9.5 men. Don't worry, you won't be going to the final.

Gold 5 Star Member
    My son (big Man Utd supporter) was routing all the way for the toon army, he just wanted Chelsea out of the cup though.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

wrpac00
    Now Chelsea are out it lays the path open for Utd.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Um thats what he said![msnoo][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

I never doubted my team. Chelsea who..!!Bring on the quarter finals..[msnsmile]

well this makes a pleasant change!!!!!!!!!
    but hey look at what Brighton did yesterday!! they beat sunderland 2-1 and played with 10 men for a while!!!!!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    We don't talk about yesterdays results as Rays team only managed a 2-2 draw, poor Southampton are not having a good season.[msnscared]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    While we are on the subject of FOOTBALL,i happen to be a Birmingham City fan (no laughing thankyou)

Now anyone who knows even a little about football will know we have won one miserable league cup way back in ummm well lets just say a long time ago[msnembarrased]

We had not even reached a cup final since i was 8 so when i booked my first ever trip to Orlando in 2001 wouldent you just know it that we go and get to the league cup final where we were playing Liverpool just at the same time as i was in Orlando.

I was disappointed to say the least but as it turned out i was having such a fantastic time with a wonderful person in wonderful Orlando that i did not even think about the match on the day...well hardly anyway[msnwink]

Needless to say i have since returned to Orlando another 4 times (soon to be 5[8D])while my Blues team have returned to the final a grand total of 0 times[msnsad]

John.

Thinking of changing this to a tattoo of Mickey Mouse as he gives me more good times than BCFC

BTW i think we lost the game 2-1,but we wus robbed

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ORLANDO_MAGIC
    While we are on the subject of FOOTBALL,i happen to be a Birmingham City fan (no laughing thankyou)

[/quote]

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Sorry couldn't resist.
    Sarah