Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: prices for flights

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • £199-250 (I wish)

8 7.27%
  • £250-300

9 8.18%
  • £300-350

21 19.09%
  • £350-400

16 14.55%
  • £400-450

9 8.18%
  • £450-500

15 13.64%
  • £500-600

17 15.45%
  • £600 + (cos I''m a rich person!)

15 13.64%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: prices for flights

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by heathercobbett
    We bit the bullet for 20 years while the children got through school (but it was still worth it) The last peak flight we had cost us £550 each for 5 of us.

Now we can go off peak and we usually pay less than £200 in Jan and up to £300 other times.We would go wit anyone but the aforementioned tcd

However,there seems to have been a change in the last couple of years and you can get your fingers burned leaving it to the last minute.
    [/quote]

Heather - have you had a really bad experience with TCD? Have heard good & bad reports, I only booked with them through a recommendation and not sure what getting myself into now!! We fly August this year.
    Janice

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you do a search you will find a number of threads with discussions about TCD. I won't repeat my views on this one because I am in danger of sounding like a stuck record. Only my opinion obviously.

If i go with the kids, it will be the cheeper option, if i go by myself it will be Upper Class.
    Fraser & Diana

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1333.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by fraser
    If i go with the kids, it will be the cheeper option, if i go by myself it will be Upper Class.
    [/quote]

So mean[msnoo][msnoo][msnoo]

yeah, that is not fair. But they do say think of yourself once in a while.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Have just seen a flight with Mytravel for July out of gatwick for £399. That is not bad as is first week of school hols. I did not check to see if this flight was if you book their car hire or not.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham