Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Golf

Florida Newbie

Mini Golf

Where is the best place in Orlando for mini golf?

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

There are many places to play, I think our favourite was Pirates Adventure on 192
    Anita

Gold 5 Star Member
    You have a huge choice. Disney's Winter-Summerland Miniature Golf Courses is near Blizzard Beach, while there is another course at Fantasia Gardens off Buena Vista Drive. Pirate's Cove on I-drive is also well known. Closer to home could be the Bonanza Mini Golf Course on US192.
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    My boys love mini golf and we are going to be close to the 192 so we get a few small rounds in to keep them happy. Only problem is that they are both prone to cheat, and dad is over competative.[msncool]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi fellow Hibee

We enjoy the Congo River Golf and also the Pirates Aventure,(both on 192)they're good fun. Prefer playing in the evening as its a lot cooler and looks good when its all lit up.

The Congo River Golf also has life Alligators that you can feed whilst there.

Ann-Marie

Florida Chatterbox
    Oops, sorry, typo - should have been 'live' alligators.
    Ann-Marie

Pirates Adventure at Old Town is a good venue too. Old Town has something for everyone doesn't it? We love to play crazy golf when we are in Florida and last year I actually won and that is a minor miracle, normally I am last on the score sheet. After 5 years finally got the hang of it!! Mind you I always enjoyed playing even when I was always hopeless.
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    We liked the Congo River and the Pirates Adventures ones on the 192. Last time we tried the one at Crossroads at Lake Buena Vista which was also quite good.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    The good thing about Pirates Adventure is that once you have played once, your score card always gets you one free game each time you go back.
    Christine

Fantasia Gardens is our favourite[msnsmile2]