Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fletch's Trip Report - Part 3

Florida Chatterbox
    I am so enjoying your reports. The look on Andrews face when he saw the characters must be worth everything. My autistic son is also apprehensive of the fireworks and i will feel guilt for making do something he feels uncomfortable with. I am looking forward to your next installment.

well done Fletch, can you please not leave it so long next time, am really enjoying your report!!! glad Andrews ok, shame about the fireworks, cant have pretty things without the frightening bangs! shame, am so with you here!!!! keep it up!![clap][clap]
    Liesa

Great report again, hope next one coming soon and do I remeber you saing something about adding some photo's?
    Jan

Florida Expert
    I have to ask Did Andrew eat the ice-cream in the restaurant?

yes i forgot to ask!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks everyone - Andrew is back to school on Monday so I aim to complete the whole trip report by the end of the week (plus photos!)

Ravtino and Liesa - no, Andrew refused to eat any ice cream. We managed to eat most of it between us. Well we couldn't let it go to waste now, could we?[msnwink]

Looking forward to it Fletch, your style of writing brings it alive for me<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fletch
    Thanks everyone - Andrew is back to school on Monday so I aim to complete the whole trip report by the end of the week (plus photos!)

Ravtino and Liesa - no, Andrew refused to eat any ice cream. We managed to eat most of it between us. Well we couldn't let it go to waste now, could we?[msnwink]
    [/quote]

Liz

Florida Expert
    That's the spirit - waste not want not!

Florida Chatterbox
    Fletch
    What great trip reports - looking forward to the next episode.
    Karen

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I agree with the other posts, great writing, feel like I am with you, hope Andrew is enjoying all the different sights, even though he doesn,t like the sounds. Looking forwar to the next report
    Lyn