Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Golf Courses

Florida Newbie

Golf Courses

Can anyone recommend golf courses that have practice areas, good tuition for us boys and a pool for the ladies.
    We are stopping at High Grove which is on the intersection of both highway 27 and the 192.

Florida Chatterbox
    Southern dunes has excellent facilities. The course is superb, there is a driving range and a small hole for practice. they also do lessons and other specials.
    The club house is excellent and there is a wide range of community facilities including gym, pool, tennis courts etc...[msnsmile2]
    Steve
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-748.aspx

Have to agree SouthernDunes has everything you need.
    Lynne

Florida Savvy
    The best course we have played,is Orange County National.
    They have two 18 hole courses, excellent practice facillities,plus a great clubhouse.The course is located at the 27 end of 192,well signposted down a side road.
    PS.they even have G.P.S.on the golf carts.
    bluenose.

Florida Chatterbox
    Highlands Reserve has a great practice area pool etc. Championship Gate is the best practice area I have ever used (they had the balls piled up in the pyramids) not sure if they had a pool etc but I would presume they do. I would be a little pricey though
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx