Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with Rental Location

our kids never normally go anywhere especially on holiday without us!, but as Terri is 16, she may like to hang out at the basketball area, as kids do, i think what i like more then gated really is, its closed in, oh i know what i mean, i'll quit for now, as its difficult for me to put into words why i prefer it!
    may not when we will have stayed there, but it did help sway us this time, but its not on the top of my list of essentials!
    Liesa

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MichelleE
    I need help trying to find the communities that most meet our families preferences. We need at least 4 bedrooms and would prefer a community with a fitness center and be gated. We have never stayed anywhere but on Disney Property and there is so many houses to choose from. We would like properties within 10 min to Disney.
    I would appreciate any help.

Michelle

[/quote]

Windsor Hills is a brand new community with a fitness center and a manned gatehouse, and is the closest STR to Disney. Slated completion on the facilities - clubhouse and beach pool - is March / April
    deejay