Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What To Wear?

Florida Newbie

What To Wear?

This is probably a really girly thing to ask but it has been concerning me. Basically, what should we wear to the theme parks? I'm used to going on beach holidays where in the daytime you wear bikinis and not much else!!

Thanks in advance

J

Gold 5 Star Member
    Shorts and T-shirts for us, and trainers on feet for comfort.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    If its a hot time of year, then shorts tshirts and comfy sandals and plent of sunscreen.
    If its a cooler time, I 'layer' so that I can adapt accordingly. Chloe

Basically anything you're comfortable in - skirt, shorts, cropped trousers jeans I've seem them all. I hate trainers so always wear chunky flip flops as I find them really comfy, especially if you get wet, nothing worse than soggy trainers!
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    I'm with you Caroline, shorts t-shirt and flip-flops for all of us too!!
    Sandie & Liam

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1411.aspx

Florida Expert
    Shorts and t-shirts and comfy shoes. Wouldn't wear jeans as you get soaked and I mean soaked on some of the water rides, nothing worse than wet heavy jeans.

I am not 100% sure but I seem to remember there being signs up at some or all of the theme parks saying that shirts are required at all times and that bikini tops are not acceptable atire. I only mention this as I know in most hot places this is the sort of clothing that would be deemed acceptable. I am sure that someone else will confirm this.
    Nick

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1791.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    I also believe this to be the case...no bikini/swimwear...although I have seen one or two young girls taking their tshirts off to reveal bikinis on water rides...but it's not necessary as you usually dry that quickly anyway. All the parks (except water) have signs saying shirts required.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan
    I also believe this to be the case...no bikini/swimwear...although I have seen one or two young girls taking their tshirts off to reveal bikinis on water rides...but it's not necessary as you usually dry that quickly anyway. All the parks (except water) have signs saying shirts required.
    [/quote]

But they don't say the shirts have to be actually worn. So, as long as you have a shirt with you, you should be all right in a bikini top or whatever.[msnwink]
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    They can be very strict though - most so in Disney. First year we were told off because my 3 yr old niece had a wet tee shirt & was having a paddy so we were changing her in public - NOT ON AT ANY AGE MADAM!! Last summer my 15 yr old niece was told to cover her midriff or she would not be allowed in by the security guard who also told us that she had just thrown a young girl out for wearing at tee shirt with a rude slogan on!
    Best not to risk spoiling the day with an argument i would say!
    Dawn