Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Mode Of Accommodation?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • ONLY EVER STAYED IN A VILLA

18 22.50%
  • STAYED IN A VILLA AND A HOTEL

49 61.25%
  • NEVER STAYED IN A VILLA

11 13.75%
  • OTHER

2 2.50%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mode Of Accommodation?

Florida Chatterbox
    We have stayed in both hotels and villas and the same as Nostromo only tried a villa when the size of our party dictated it. We would have had to have 6 rooms in a hotel so hired a villa instead. We now only go to villas even when there are only two of us (which was only once actually!). We much prefer being able to get up and get breakfast and coffee really early if we have a long trip ahead of us that day. There's more freedom in hiring a villa and one thing I love is their top loading washing machines!!! Hubby thinks I'm crazy 'cos I love to do all my washing when I'm away and not have that job when I get back to England. I don't think the other guests would appreciate me hogging the washing machines in the hotels early in the morning!! It's definitely villas for us - just want one of our own now!
    Francine

Florida Junior
    I had to vote 'never stayed in a villa' but thats all about to change in August this year. Been twice to orlando, cant remember where stayed the first time (about 12 years ago) but 2003 stayed at the DoubleTree resort on the 192 which was very nice.

I'm sure that my villa stay will be a much better experience though [8D]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by janwebb
    I had to vote 'never stayed in a villa' but thats all about to change in August this year. Been twice to orlando, cant remember where stayed the first time (about 12 years ago) but 2003 stayed at the DoubleTree resort on the 192 which was very nice.

I'm sure that my villa stay will be a much better experience though [8D]
    [/quote]

You bet! We stayed in hotels 4 times before braving a villa last year only because of the large size of the party. But having experienced the comfort and flexibilty of an OV Villa, my wife and I have decided that we will always stay in a villa even if it is just the two of us going. (The problem is, it won't be till Ocober 2007! )
    Nostromo