Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cirque du soleil

Florida Expert

cirque du soleil

when we book tickets for this show are the seats allocated at time of booking or do we get to choose where we want to sit ?/
    thanks
    ann

We bought our tickets online via their website. We chose our seats when we purchased.
    Denise
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1568.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ann
    when we book tickets for this show are the seats allocated at time of booking or do we get to choose where we want to sit ?/
    thanks
    [/quote]

Great show went last year at DTD and we are going to the show at the Trafford Centre Manchester in Feb cant wait!!

Let us know the dates and we will book them for you. We have cat 2 seats and they are booked on the next best available position.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ann
    thanks
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    [msncry]my husband does not fancy this show so i have to forfiet it.[msncry]i have been every year for 6 years and wanted to see it every time but he will not bend.[msncry]

Gold 5 Star Member
    When we went on New Year's Eve for their special performance, we were saying that all the seats seemed to have a great view as the theatre is specially designed that way. Ours were Category 2 and we had a great view of everything.

Just watch out for these dates:

La Nouba will not perform on the following dates in 2005:

* February 6 to 9
    * April 3 to 6
    * June 5 to 20
    * August 14 to 17
    * August 28 to 30
    * October 9 to 12
    * November 13 to 15
    * December 4 to 13
    blott

Florida Expert
    thanks Martin ill get in touch soon about these

Phoobear my hubby does not want to go either so i am taking the kids and am going myself if they dont want to go ill still go even on my own could you not do that
    ann

Florida Chatterbox
    [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]when you going ann i do not drive so it wil be difficut for me. still suppose i could get a cab.[laugh]

Florida Expert
    hopefully first week in march
    but dont be stuck you can always take a cab that is what i do when i have no other option
    also in march hubby will drop us at the mall he will go golfing and we will take a cab home when finished never give them the excuse not to take you to the mall
    ann

Florida Chatterbox
    well i have booked and paid for my tickets for cirque du soliel ? via this site and my husband has to come with me now[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]