Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Breakfast in America

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eat in the villa

52 33.33%
  • Buffet type e.g. Sizzler, Ponderosa

40 25.64%
  • None buffet e.g. Cracker Barrel

24 15.38%
  • Get something at the theme park

3 1.92%
  • Combination of the first four

34 21.79%
  • Don''t eat breakfast

3 1.92%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Breakfast in America

Florida Chatterbox
    i love dennys[8)][msnsmile2]

Bought some banana smoothie mix from Publix last time we were over. Quick and easy and a great way to start the day along with a cinnamona and rasin English muffin[msntongue]......roll on 5th Nov.

Liz

Florida Expert
    We tend to breakfast at the villa mostly because we are too lazy to go out unless we are doing the parks or travelling to the beach , and then we go to ihop or dennys generally eat too much and moan and groan for the next few hours . Of course there is the annual birthdays/anniversary trip to the Peabody for their marvellous Sunday Brunch.
    Olive

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    Our first morning we go to Denny`s then its breakfast at the villa for the rest of the holiday.
    Tracy

We eat some mornings at the villa but my husband Gary loves the Waffle House on 27 for breakfast so we tend to go there if we are eating brekkie out as it is on the way to I4, in fact when we were in FL last time we had breakfast in there so many times they gave him a mug !! The other choice would be the Golden Corral for the buffet.
    Wendy

If we're visiting with all the family then most mornings it will be breakfast at the villa to allow for everybody rising at different times and wanting different things, although we do always try and have a couple of trips to Bob Evans as we all love their French toast.
    If it's just Dave and myself then we tend to get up and out early to visit the delights of Home Depot, Lowes etc so often grab something at the Starbucks drive through, they do a lovely banana and walnut cake and also a hot muffin with bacon or turkey and that's really good too, not as greasy as McD's version.
    Caroline & Dave

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    The 1st visit in 93 we took the kids out for breakfast on our 1st morning and they would eat nothing, the waitress tryed to tempt them with pancakes but they hated those as well. We now always eat breakfast in the villa, even when theres only the two of us, we like a slow leisurely start a cup of tea by the pool, then cook breakfast, then shower and dress for whatever the day holds, perfect[msnsmile2]
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Coffee at the pool - till I waken up properly - check my e-mails while Graham makes some breakfast - - alternatively - have a [bad language filtered out] mary and then have brunch later If we are going shopping - sometimes go to IHOP and have brunch there - only 7 days - and I may visit them for one of their omelettes! [msncool] Jean