Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Breakfast in America

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eat in the villa

52 33.33%
  • Buffet type e.g. Sizzler, Ponderosa

40 25.64%
  • None buffet e.g. Cracker Barrel

24 15.38%
  • Get something at the theme park

3 1.92%
  • Combination of the first four

34 21.79%
  • Don''t eat breakfast

3 1.92%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakfast in America

you learn something new every day, didnt think you'd be a mcdonalds babe![msnwink]
    even i am not into mcdonalds!!! and thats saying something! had to go for the kids, but am not overstruck on them, but may look into their brekkies now!

give me Uncle Sams Burgers anyday, (think we only have them down south) ummmmmmmm! stop it...........diet...........ok
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Whilst the villa is the majority of breakfasts, it's a combination of the first four.

Normally do the Princess breakfast in the castle, with two girls I have no choice and I enjoy it too.
    IHOP is a must for a few brekkies as well....mmm pancakes.

We also do a couple of buffet breakfasts but mostly we eat in the villa before hitting that days activities.

Brizzle.

Favourite breakfast is the little cafe on the corner in Celebration can't remember the name of it but it overlooks the lake where the rocking chairs are, it so lovely to sit outside[msnwink]

Not tried IHOP so must do that next visit, but have gone off places like Dennys etc.[msntongue]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
    <span style="color:red">Favourite breakfast is the little cafe on the corner in Celebration can't remember the name of it but it overlooks the lake where the rocking chairs are, it so lovely to sit outside</span id="red">[msnwink]

Not tried IHOP so must do that next visit, but have gone off places like Dennys etc.[msntongue]
    [/quote]

Forgot about this one - yet another of my favourites [msntongue]
    Julie

We prefer eating at the villa when traveling with our kids. They tend to get a little cranky if they have to wait too long for breakfast!
    Denise
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1568.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We almost always have breakfast in the villa because I would have ordered an early start (or else!). Sometimes we miss breakfast (if going to a water park, for example), but seldom eat that meal outside.
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    Sometimes we miss breakfast (if going to a water park, for example)
    [/quote]

When I was young my parents would never let me swim for an hour or so after eating and this is something I've always stuck to with our kids as well, but I've always wondered if it was just an "old wives tale" or is there something in it (Nostromo ?)

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have cornflakes in our villa if we are doing something around the house that day.....but cooking breakfast is not on my list for any reason while away......cooking any meal for that matter.....I'm still getting my head around having to make the bed while on holiday.....and I'm not sure I like it.......[msncry][msnmad]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rich-n-Ang
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    Sometimes we miss breakfast (if going to a water park, for example)
    [/quote]

When I was young my parents would never let me swim for an hour or so after eating and this is something I've always stuck to with our kids as well, but I've always wondered if it was just an "old wives tale" or is there something in it (Nostromo ?)
    [/quote]

There is something in it. A lot of the blood is diverted to the stomach after a heavy meal and if you jump into a (relatively) cold pool soon afterwards, there is another rapid circulatory redistribution. Not ideal for someone with a dicky ticker (Mine is fine, BTW). Although the water in the parks is warmed, it is still a lot cooler than the skin's surface temperature and on a warm day this sudden change can theoretically cause problems.
    Nostromo