Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 560 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: OV Slimming Club

Florida Expert

OV Slimming Club

I have got to go on a diet ready for my holiday, 9 months to go. I'm not too good at them and wonder if any one wants to join me, we could encourage each other and post HONEST weekly weight loss.[msntongue]
    Sally

hubby and Russ have just joined weight, watchers tonite i'm not sure whats the point i'll have to look after them!
    i would be quite happy to diet with you Sally! it'll take me those 9 months to make a difference! am not posting for all to see tho' woll do DM is that any good???????[msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Good girl, I don't mind posting how much I have lost but not my weight to start. We can DM that.[msnwink]
    Sally

ok am up for that when shall we start???in the morning , i weigh in with the nurse every wednesday so i can do from her if you like?? got to look good for florida! and be more comfy on the flights!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Tomorrow is fine, I will have to dig my scales out they are hidden somewhere. I will DM you tomorrow.
    Sally

Florida Chatterbox
    I just might join in too!! don't own any scales though I have to admit, could go down to Boots and use theirs!!

I'll probably do slimming world, couldn't get on with weigh[bad language filtered out]chers, I would save up all my points and eat a mcdonalds, hardly healthy eating
    Anita

Florida Expert
    Come on and join me and Liesa, go and get weighed tomorrow and we will DM each other[:I]
    Sally

Florida Expert
    HIYA

count me in...got to lose 1 and half stone before my holiday.. 31st January, easy eh Liesa (not)

Serious note me and my Megan will join you, we both have to lose some.

If thats OK with you Sally & Liesa
    KJH

of course the more the merrier!!!!!!

good girls[clap][clap][clap]
    Liesa

This is so weird!! I got up this morning to post the same question!!! I started on Monday and have 6 months before I go so count me in girls!!!

Maybe other forum members could sponsor us and make a donation to the charity of their choice??

P.S I have just got up at 6am done 30 minutes on my treadmill so Im taking it seriously!!!![msnscared]