Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: salad cream please!

Florida Chatterbox

salad cream please!

is there anyone from blighty coming over to Crescent Lakes in the next few weeks who could bring me out some salad cream........i am having withdrawl symptoms. and its not nice...........i have turned into this crazy woman, on the verge of cutting my hair off!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE BRING ME SALAD CREAM.......PLEASE

Florida Chatterbox
    i will be out the end of april if thats any good.

as i told you before i can bring you a supply for November! ok?
    am sure others would be only to pleased to help!
    Liesa

You can buy it from either Publix or teh UK shop in Old Town

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridavillasrus
    is there anyone from blighty coming over to Crescent Lakes in the next few weeks who could bring me out some salad cream........i am having withdrawl symptoms. and its not nice...........i have turned into this crazy woman, on the verge of cutting my hair off!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE BRING ME SALAD CREAM.......PLEASE
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    old towne too expensive cheaper to get it posted from uk. publix do not have it-i've tried.

thanks liesa i would probably need it then too!

i've got a good supply of tetley tea, come round for a cuppa

we'll get a calender going for you lot that have been lucky enough to have moved to florida and get supplies brought in lol[laugh][laugh][laugh]
    Liesa

Cheaper to have shipped from the UK, really, it ws only about $4 a bottle. Shipping would be more than that.

old towne too expensive cheaper to get it posted from uk. publix do not have it-i've tried.

[/quote]

Florida Expert
    If I had a huge urge for anything Id pay double the amount. Sounds odd but way back when there were no McDonalds by us we use to take the day and drive 3 hours to Naples so I could have a burger. Now that we have one near our home I never go!! Odd when you cant have something you do anything to get it.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

[/quote]

Hi

The Publix at the end of the 192 where it meets hwy 27 definitely has salad cream. I have often teased myself with it, but figered I should eat American food whilst on holiday! You however are there perminently so should be able to buy it from there no problem.[msnwink]
    Andrea
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1662.aspx

I've had to buy it for the kids when we've been over, I got it from Publix at Champions Gate
    Caroline & Dave