Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OH HOW I LOVE CRESCENT LAKES!!!!

Florida Chatterbox

OH HOW I LOVE CRESCENT LAKES!!!!

We loved it enough to move here permanently. I think back to what we had in England, and there is just no comparison. I have space, I have a pool and spa, and I have a huge kitchen. I have the sun most days, I have wonderful neighbors, my children love the schools, and for once my daughter who was failing in the UK schools is now excelling and a Grade A student. What do I miss in England? Well I miss Salad Cream. And that’s all. What more can I say??????[msnsmile2]

Glad to hear you are havins such a great time[msnsmile2]
    Jan and Lee

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh how I wish I could say all those things!![msnsad]

It's cold, grey and windy here.

No pool just a very cold pond, well at least it's not frozen. A sink that I've just had to unblock! I did have salad cream on my noodles this evening tho'![msnwink]

Mel

Florida Chatterbox
    Well it is a bit cold here today, i am sitting here with my jumper on, it is staying cold all week, but it is gloriously sunny.

i am a bit upset that you've had salad cream. could you send me some.......my mouth is watering......it is so easy to get me going!!!!!just mention salad cream........god how silly that sounds!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead rub it in Why don't you[msnwink]

Liz

you sounded like you are having a great time, why not ask if anyone coming out soon would get you some salad cream am sure they wouldnt mind! if your still without in November let me know and i'll bring you some! have a great time
    Liesa

Lived on Cl for 5 years. Which schools are your kids in as we had the opposite, my kids were faiing to sayn the least as they were not anywhere as challenging as UK schools. They were always getting into trouble through classroom boredom (they do the same thing every day). Back in the UK the difference is amazing they are doing well again.
    We miss sun sun sun and Louisiana hot sauce!!!!
    You can buy salad cream, cant remeber where exactly buts its either publix or the UK shop in Old Town.
    Tell Dominick the security gaurd that Martin sends his regards.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridavillasrus
    We loved it enough to move here permanently. I think back to what we had in England, and there is just no comparison. I have space, I have a pool and spa, and I have a huge kitchen. I have the sun most days, I have wonderful neighbors, my children love the schools, and for once my daughter who was failing in the UK schools is now excelling and a Grade A student. What do I miss in England? Well I miss Salad Cream. And that’s all. What more can I say??????[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    one goes to Reedy Creek and the other goes to Horizon.

Dominick has me in hysterics. he is so nice. always comes by a chats, and nearly runs over our dog!!!!!

the uk shop in old towne is SOOOOOOOOO expensive. I wouldn't even go in there now. Publix, target and walmart do not sell salad cream. now i am salivating again!!!!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    Lived on Cl for 5 years. Which schools are your kids in as we had the opposite, my kids were faiing to sayn the least as they were not anywhere as challenging as UK schools. They were always getting into trouble through classroom boredom (they do the same thing every day). Back in the UK the difference is amazing they are doing well again.
    We miss sun sun sun and Louisiana hot sauce!!!!
    You can buy salad cream, cant remeber where exactly buts its either publix or the UK shop in Old Town.
    Tell Dominick the security gaurd that Martin sends his regards.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridavillasrus
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

My son is the same......he is bored with school when not in shop......

Florida Expert
    Hi Floridavillasrus,
    How did you manage to move to the beautiful place?would love to know as we have a villa on Crescent Lakes and would love to live there all year round.

Sheena
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/40.aspx