Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: How many times have you been to Florida

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once

10 4.07%
  • Twice

16 6.50%
  • Three times a lady

14 5.69%
  • Between 4 and 10

114 46.34%
  • 10 plus

90 36.59%
  • Haven''t been yet, but can''t wait!!!

2 0.81%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How many times have you been to Florida

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    Does that mean three times or more Phil & Mel.[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

David Soul fans maybe?

[msnsmile2]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

4 times for us but hopefully will make it 5 this year

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    We first went in 1991 when I was 3 months pregnant. Did a week in Orlando and a week in Bahamas. Lost count of the times we have been since, although never back to the Bahamas[msnsad]

Florida Expert
    3 times for me - May 1997, Xmas 1999 & Xmas 2002.

Going again in June this year.
    Chris

My first trip was with my parents when I was about 13. I don't think I've gone longer than about 2 years since then without a trip, and occasionally 2 trips in a year. I'm about to reach the youthful age of 45 later this month, so if I was to guess at the total number of trips, I would say about 25.

We've seen an awful lot of changes over the years. I have to say, nothing compares to the first trip, where we flew into Miami, drove across the everglades, worked up the Gulf coast and finished with a trip to Disney. As a teenager growing up in Belfast, the first experience of America was a real eye opener and a culture shock it's hard to imagine nowadays. It's hard to describe the astonishment at the way of life; the huge cars, the different cultures, shopping malls, diners open for breakfast, blueberry pancakes and maple syrup. All of these things were new to us and incomparable to grey, bleak Belfast.

We had travelled as a family throughout Europe every summer for many years prior to this, and reckoned we had seen a lot, but the comparatively wealthy lifestyle of the average American, was genuinely incredible to us.

I've never got over it and have been a huge fan of the place ever since, even though I don't think it's a patch on what it used to be and I'm often disappointed by much of the change since.
    Tonish