Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Which Holiday??

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Easter

9 7.69%
  • 4th July - Independence Day

4 3.42%
  • Halloween

21 17.95%
  • Thanksgiving

6 5.13%
  • Christmas

64 54.70%
  • Labor Day/Memorial Day

1 0.85%
  • Other - Which one??

0 0%
  • None - Keep away at these times

12 10.26%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which Holiday??

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    Love going at christmas time its so magical and its warmer than at home sometimes
    Tracy

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    In 2008 we were there untill 18th December and loved all the decorations, however it was a big rush when we got home to get our tree up and do the shopping. We are going in November this year un till just after Thanksgiving have been told that the decorations are up for Thanksgiving so if we like this year, that may become our time to go, covering Halloween & Thanksgiving.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    xmas is a must for me, we have been going at xmas for a long time, but decided last year to stay here in the uk and have a big family xmas, but guess what we uk have dismal transportation system and motorway system guess the snow put an end to that. Families could not travel as the roads was a nightmare, could not get on trains as any bad weather is a poor excuse for an already [bad language filtered out] service and the snow quickly turn to frost and sludge.

So because of that I said never again and went and try booking villas that same xmas night, for 2010. So here we come florida and also book for next summer 2011 for 5 weeks.

Florida Savvy
    Xmas for me because it's magical!

Florida Savvy
    For me - anytime of the year is magical in Florida, just grateful to go, love every single season. The Americans do make so much more of all the festivities than we do in England - I remember visiting a mall when the kids were younger and it was trick or treat time - all the shop owners were dressed up, making a fuss of all the children handing out sweets n goodies, totally free - our kids loved it and were in awe - cant see it happening in the Trafford Centre at home.

So any visit or season is my vote.
    VIOLET BARROW

Florida Expert
    Having done Christmas there twice, and having just got back this morning after Labor Day weekend, I would quite like to celebrate Thanksgiving in Florida.
    Chris