Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Which Holiday??

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Easter

9 7.69%
  • 4th July - Independence Day

4 3.42%
  • Halloween

21 17.95%
  • Thanksgiving

6 5.13%
  • Christmas

64 54.70%
  • Labor Day/Memorial Day

1 0.85%
  • Other - Which one??

0 0%
  • None - Keep away at these times

12 10.26%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Holiday??

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
    Would love to spend Christmas there, I always imagine the atmosphere in MK must be fantastic!!!!! although after hearing that the park is usually full by 9am did put me off a bit!!!
    [/quote]

We love Christmas in Orlando but after our experience in MK on Christmas day a few years ago we wouldn't venture into the parks. We enjoy just spending the day relaxing.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    We have been at Halloween and Easter so would love to spend Christmas there. My husband and two of my daughters agree but can't get the 10 year old to agree.
    Sally

Gold 5 Star Member
    I adore Halloween in Florida, we have done so many, and never tire of it!! Though now we are fortunate enough to have our villa out there , I must confess, I was very jealous of all those who had decided to go for xmas, and talked on here of how wonderful it was. So, maybe Xmas will soon be my fav holiday season in Florida too, once I try it out!![8D]

Florida Expert
    I would also love to spend Xmas and New Years there but prefer the weather to be a bit warmer! Easter would be my pick if I had a choice!
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    4th of July is my son's birthday, so we like to spend it there when we can! Christmas is pretty fantastic too and a close second choice!
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Christmas for me, we love Florida at Christmas time the "Magic" is in the air you can feel it
    One small thing I cannot get my head round is seeing Christmas trees in warm weather and brilliant sunshine

Barbara

I went 5 years ago over Halloween and was real spooky at Universal. Scared the living daylights out of me.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

We can do a quick trip at Halloween. I prefer to stay home for Christmas and Easter and visit with family - plus they are the easiest times to rent out the villa.
    Denise
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1568.aspx

Florida Expert
    I've done Thanksgiving and Easter. I love Easter as the weather was perfect for us. We all love Christmas in England and enjoy the festivities but I'll have to try one in Florida - just been a little put off by the cooler temperatures.

I voted for Christmas, cos that means I wouldn't be working. I have had only 2 holidays over the christmas period in the last 30 years. ( where are the violins? ) The most I usually get is 3 days and then only if Christmas falls at the weekend and it is not my weekend to work[msnsad] I have had several holidays at New Year though
    I have worked Christmas day for the past 6 years and again this year, although I must admit when my kids were little I often managed to wangle Christmas day off.
    So in 7 years time when I retire Guess where I will be spending Christmas?
    And before anyone makes a crack about my age, we get to retire early in the nursing profession[msnwink]

Liz