Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: New - Mickey's Mart at Downtown Disney

Gold 5 Star Member

New - Mickey's Mart at Downtown Disney

<span style=&#39;font-family:Arial&#39;>Mickey&#39;s Mart has gifts at $10 and under!!!
    At Downtown Disney® Marketplace they recently opened Mickey&#39;s Mart—&#39;Everything Ten Dollars and Under,&#39; a new merchandise location specializing in,items $10 and under.
    It is located between the Disney Tails and Disney at Home shops, the new store offers a featured item of the week, $6.99 surprise grab bags containing at least three items and a special offering that lets Guests fill their own box with as many as four items for $10.
    Colorful signs help kids identify the various price levels as they shop for their souvenirs. </span id=&#39;Arial&#39;>

Florida Chatterbox
    We saw this as well, I wondered if it is only for a few weeks as it is where I've seen gardening items being sold before?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds good Carol, will have to check it out on our next visit.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    I believe it is a permenant fixture Maggie!! I understand Disney are aiming to make it a place were kids can go with "Pocket Money" and shop themselves almost!!! Scary eh?

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went there last month, don't expect to much of a bargain for your $10. To me it looked like items which had failed to sell at a higher price in the Disney Store
    Ruth

Florida Chatterbox
    And in addition to that, the space is very small (it is an "open" shop, no entrance doors, it is open to the outside at each end) and it gets VERY crowded. we didn't think the merchandise was very good.

Florida Newbie
    Been there as well, they just have the same (under $10) items available as in the other stores.