Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have the food vouchers gone

Florida Newbie

Where have the food vouchers gone

Went last Easter and was able to pick up discount vouchers for the best restaurants - Tony Romas, Bennigans, I-Hop, TGI

Just come back from spending Christmas there and the only vouchers to be found were for dinner shows and [bad language filtered out] restaurants.

Where have they gone saved me loads last Easter?

Doug

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thats quite odd Doug, we were over in October and found quite a few booklets with discount coupons, always make use of the one for Tony Romas.[msnsmile2]
    Maybe they are less visable during the Christmas Holiday Season.[msnoo]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    We ordered a brochures pack from one of the several Disney related sites and it arrived with several voucher booklets for restaurants, venues, rides etc. We found it to be very good value. Unfortunately, I cannot find the blessed link now![msnembarrased]
    Nostromo

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    They are still out there. We saw ones for Tony Romas definately. I saw that in the tv magazine or Orlando guidetype books they have lying around many places. We used one for the Lobster Feast which we cannot fail to visit every time we go!
    CDV

We wher there in November and they where still out them. They always put them near the exit doors, its worth checking arond there before you go in.[msnwink]
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    You need to look harder Doug! We picked up one yesterday in Perkins (but I've seen them all over the place) which is the 'Best Read Orlando Guide' and it's chocked out with discounts with $5 for Tony Roma's, Angels, all manner of places.
    blott

Florida Expert
    Doug, Yes we thought the same about a certain few restaurants, Tony Roma's is harder to find, at one time you could get 10% off entire check, but now it is $5 if and when you find the coupon. We had to sift thru about 6 coupon books till we found it.
    Steve & Dawn

Gold 5 Star Member
    the sunday orlando sentinel carries booklets with coupons in as well.
    Orlandobabe

Florida Savvy
    We found the booklets in Ponderosa & Dennys. The cheap gift shops have them too

Florida Expert
    We used one for Black Angus and the booklets were full of others as well.