Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping Malls

Florida Newbie

Shopping Malls

Going to Florida in April, the girls are asking the best Malls to shop at, we have heard that Beltz has went downhill, is that so ?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Belz definately isn't as good as it was a few years but never fear, there are no shortage of great shopping oppurtunities [msnwink]

Try Premium Outlets for great designer gear, or the factory outlet stores, or Mall at Millenia. If you do a search for any of them on the forum you will find lots of info.
    Rosie

Florida Expert
    The Florida Mall is also very nice!!
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    yes i agree wouldn't recommend it at all in my opinion the florida mall is just brilliant it's open every day and the shops are fab,just make sure you take half empty suitcases with you leaving room for all your goodies happy shopping
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Gold 5 Star Member
    OUr two favourites are the Florida Mall and the Premium Outlets, we do like the Mall at Millenia but just for window shopping and the cheesecake Factory.
    Sarah

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    The Mall at Millennia is our favourite.

Florida Expert
    This reminds me the Mall at Millenia had a real living model in one of their shop windows when we visited.
    Very weird, they just stood there very still.

Premium Outlets gets my vote

Brizzle.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Beltz is aimed at tourists and has most definately gone down hill over the last few years.

Mall at Millenia is the poshest mall, a bit pricey. Mr CDV had his wallet empted there in Louis Vuitton on Xmas Eve!!!!!!!!!

Lots of outlet Malls which are great value. Places like Walmart and Target have some interesting bits and peaces to!

I LOVE SHOPPING!
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    I also agree that Premium Outlets offer the best balance between good quality and good value. Florida Mall is also good, but definitely behind PO. Belz is still OK to check out for bargain goods where top quality is not that important.

Go to Mall at Millenia to see the decor, window shopping and eat at the Cheesecake Factory.

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores are also worth a visit.
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Lake Buena Vista.
    I absolutely love the Old Navy store here, plus GAP & Osh Kosh isn't bad for picking up some bargains too.

Brizzle.