Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shopping Malls

Florida Chatterbox
    We shopped at Premium Outlets for the first time in December. Loved it. The upscale stores are just great. Coach, Ralph Lauren, etc. Great deals.

maybe we passed each other! we shopped for England!!!!!!!!
    Liesa

Florida Newbie
    Just back from our trip, although Belz went backward, especially Mall 2 and 1. We still bought most of our clothing in Mall 3 at the Tommy Hilfiger store, there is also a Timberland, and a Nike store.

Don't forget the Character Premiere ( Disney Outlet), the KB Toys and the Guess outlets in Mall 2.

Gold 5 Star Member
    There are so many places to choose from in the Orlando area!! Where do you start? I think for some it really is just the designer labels, for others it is an opportunity to buy something different, at a good price!! When we go now, I am mainly interested in Gap and Old Navy stores, daughter likes trainers, hubby buys his jeans there! That is about it!! We tend you hit the various malls of an evening, as currently our daughter does not enjoy shopping!! Shock horror! We did find a really fab Show outlet last April in Altemonte Springs called DSL, Wow!! Now there I could do some REAL shopping! My daighter got some Tommy Hilfiger trainers for £18, they were really nice too, wasn't till we got home , we realised what a bargain they were...same trainers here were £69!!![:O]Bargain Alert!!
    We will of course be going back!![msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    There are so many places to choose from in the Orlando area!! Where do you start? I think for some it really is just the designer labels, for others it is an opportunity to buy something different, at a good price!! When we go now, I am mainly interested in Gap and Old Navy stores, daughter likes trainers, hubby buys his jeans there! That is about it!! We tend you hit the various malls of an evening, as currently our daughter does not enjoy shopping!! Shock horror! We did find a really fab Show outlet last April in Altemonte Springs called DSL, Wow!! Now there I could do some REAL shopping! My daighter got some Tommy Hilfiger trainers for £18, they were really nice too, wasn't till we got home , we realised what a bargain they were...same trainers here were £69!!![:O]Bargain Alert!!
    [/quote]

Now that sounds like a good bargain, will have to get directions for this one.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

hadnt done old navy till this site, but the bargains they had in there, buy one get one free, fleece tops for daughter and partner, shirts for steve, and lovely baby clothes...... got lots and lots from there, oh and mustnt forget the leopard print handbag for my best mate!!!! and then the gap shops!! well theyre all wearing gap hoodies now!!!!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    [/quote]

We all love Old Navy.[msnsmile2]
    Where is Altemonte Springs? heard of it but I don't know where it is.
    Sally