Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just got back

Florida Chatterbox

Just got back

Thanks for all the advice on spending Christmas at Orlando. We took much of the advice you gave to us. My husband says to thank you for the Discovery Cove advice. I would not have booked it if not for all your glowing recommendations. It was the highlight of our trip. It was good weather for it on Christmas Eve, cloudy and about 55 degrees, so we couldn't tell the difference btwn the water and outside in our full wetsuits. Saw Osborns lights, just awesome, and went to ICE at Gaylord Plams, another highlight I never would have known about if not for this site. Ditto for Candlelight Processional at Epcot. A splendid trip. Thanks very much to all of you. and Happy New Year!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad to hear that you had such a good time Caseyd. Happy New Year to you and your family too. Any pics you can share with us? Time to start planning the next trip now![msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes- we took a digital camera and got the Discovery Cove picture CD so we will load those this weekend on here, if we can get it right (we are new to the digital camera technology in our household but we are trying!)

pleased for you that you had a lovely trip!
    Liesa