Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meeting people and after 2 entertainment

Florida Newbie
    Hey thanks, I have been looking on the web and appartley South beach is a good place for clubs that stay open til 5. Do you know how easy it would be to get a train there, how long it would take and roughly how much? I think its miami

Orlando ~ Miama is a good 4-5 hour drive, so trains will be slightly faster, depending on the number of stops.

I have no idea of costs I'm afraid, but bear in mind that Miami itself is very expensive. It's considered very upscale and trendy, and the clubs especially will be way more expensive than you imagine.
    Chris & Peter

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by carnage200
    Hey thanks, I have been looking on the web and appartley South beach is a good place for clubs that stay open til 5. Do you know how easy it would be to get a train there, how long it would take and roughly how much? I think its miami
    [/quote]

Amtrak's 97 Silver Meteor runs from New York to Miami, stopping at both Orlando and Kissimmee. The run time from Kissimmee to Miami is 5 and half hours. You have to check with Amtrak for the costs on your given day.
    Nostromo