Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MGM!!!!!!!

MGM!!!!!!!

well trust me to get it wrong!
    i didnt think much of this park before going there, said i'd go but didnt fancy it other then the osbourne lights and fantasmic! how wrong could i have been! got there late! just in time for 3pm parade! and WOW!!!!!! it was great i preferred this to MK, it was magical! the characters came over and shook the kids hands! steve and Tez loved the starwars thing, went into the muppet 3d thing, never liked the muppets so wasnt that impressed! went on the backstage tour, it was really good! surprises! but wont spoil it for others! very interesting!
    osbourne lights!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!! they were something else!!! very beautiful! shame we ran out of battery on the video camera!! not an appy bunny!
    told steve to double check it! i was busy!
    so didnt get it on film, the pics i did take were certainly not the best, wish snapper was my personal photographer!
    still no doubt others will have some lovely photos to show me![msnwink]
    all in all not as bad as i expected, wont go againtho', (didnt go to fantasmic, didnt fancy anymore standing)
    Liesa

Oh you just have to see Fantasmic, and Beauty and The Beast, and Indiana Jones and the Tower of Terror ...

Sorry Liesa, you'll have to go back ...[msnwink]
    Chris & Peter

Florida Chatterbox
    Disney MGM is my favourite Disney park too, it's the only one that all three of us, my husband me and my five year old, really enjoyed
    Maureen

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1274.aspx

didnt appreciate how much time we needed, didnt think it was going to be as good as it was!
    Liesa

Were the Osbourne lights back this year?? I missed those badly last xmas having seen them a few years ago!
    Tink

Florida Expert
    They were indeed back, I was going to see them for the first time last year so was disappointed they were on a break.
    This year they were wonderful, see the photo section for some pics I posted.

Brizzle.

For those of you that are out in Florida, the Osbourne Lights are on until Jan 2nd.

Enjoy
    Chris & Peter

Florida Chatterbox
    I just returned; went to Osborne lights. Apparently MGM has changed it a bit since it was last shown two years ago. Used to be on an actual replica of the Osborne's house and yard, but now the lights have been placed on a two block area that is a replica of New York streets. It was awesome.

Florida Expert
    Will miss them as not there until 4th Jan[msncry] Oh well will just have to go out next Christmas as well[msnwink]
    Linda and Drew
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1610.aspx

you must Lin, they are so lovely. i am not soppy over things like this but i found them to be emotional, stunning and sooooooo pretty, you'll love them
    Liesa