Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: anybody been to Discovery Cove this week?

Florida Chatterbox

anybody been to Discovery Cove this week?

Is there anyone down there who has been to DC this week? We are going for the first time next week on the 24th and I am wondering how it is now that there is a bit of a cold snap going on w/the weather...any reports? I was really hoping the warm weather was going to hold up...

You'll be in wet suits for most of the day anyway, so you will be well insulated.

Have a brilliant time
    Chris & Peter

Florida Expert
    The dolphin pool is always pretty cold for the sake of the dolphins but swimming with these beautiful creatures helps to take your mind off it!!!!! Sure you'll love it whatever the weather.[msnsmile2]
    Dawn

Florida Chatterbox
    We are in Orlando at the moment- weather is variable- on a good day we have been sunburned- in tee shirts and 3/4 length trews- on a bad day we have needed jumpers jeans, and light coats ...
    We are going to Discovery Cove on boxing day and plan to take jumpers, coats etc for when we come out... Forecast is that tomorrow Monday is due to be coldest and then it will warm up a bit... keep an eye on the weather at wunderground.com - who show you a forecast of the next week (ish) -

I recon its going to be a bit chilly in the water but so long as we are prepared ... hopefully the whole experience will eclipse the temperature. We were at seaworld today and got wet at the water ride but soon dried off!

I brought my denim jacket which Ive worn in the day time ( with jumper in the evening ) and scarf (sounds weird I know, but it has been invaluable - easy to carry and effective)
    I know you can't wear that for dolphins but I thought it might be helpful when thinking about weather and clothing to pack...[msncool]