Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OV T shirts

Gold 5 Star Member

OV T shirts

For anyone waiting on an OV T shirt I have chased them up this morning. The delay has been caused by a problem with their machine. They are going to have to use a different machine which means the logo will be put on using a square transfer instead of being picked out. They are doing one today for me to approve, and then they should be able to go ahead and do the rest. If anyone needs theirs urgently could they let me know, otherwise they will be posted first class as soon as I get them. I leave for Florida next Wednesday in any case so I would hope I will be posting them by Monday at the latest. Apologies once again for the delay.
    Ruth

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have just seen the one they have done for me and it is excellent. The rest should be done very quickly now. Thanks everyone for your patience
    Ruth

Gold 5 Star Member
    Do people booking flights, villas AND car hire from OVF get complementary T-shirts? If not, might be a nice incentive.
    Nostromo

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Good idea but we do not have the margins to do this. Car hire and tickets are completely cut down on commissions to give the best value to the customer already. We could increase the prices and include free t-shirts but somehow I suspect it would not be a popular option [msnwink]
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    Do people booking flights, villas AND car hire from OVF get complementary T-shirts? If not, might be a nice incentive.
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    HI Ruth, Is there anyway to get our Ref. no put on there? I would love another one as they are soo cute-
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I don't know Patti but I will ask for you
    Ruth

Having already sported our OV t shirts over the last year, I wanted to ask Patti's question too, but she beat me to it [msnwink]
    Chris & Peter

Florida Chatterbox
    Ruth, I missed the boat on ordering one this time. How do I order one from you? I am in the U.S.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I will DM you my email address and you can email and tell me what size you require. If there is time I may be able to get another one done and mail it to you from Florida next week
    Ruth

Florida Chatterbox
    How do we order them ?