Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Christmas countdown

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by greenpete
    6 more sleeps for us plus 1 at Gatwick. Has anyone eaten at the Planet Hollywood which is located at Gatwick South terminal? We are hoping to eat there Friday night.

Anna
    [/quote]

We have.....its small but the food was OK....mind that was 5 years ago.....

We have got 14 more sleeps (1 at gatwick ) before we go out on 20 Dec hopefully. I say hopefully as I have just come out of hospital and still have to go for more tests next week. we have been doomed with this trip as our own villa has been delayed, managed to get accomodation now and then ended up in hospital so heaven knows if we will get there[msneek][msneek]

I am determined to make it and will be looking out for you all in your OV t-shirts - we are staying in Windsor Palms.

Merry Christmas to everyone[xmas2]
    Lisa and Scott

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    I get really disappointed about going out dressed up in the States in general. I love glamour but there is not a lot around generally. Rosie and I and our better halfs went to the HRC in June and they said oh you are all dressed up, we were just casual.

We went to one of the posh hotel last New Years Eve, I had a ballgown on and Mr CDV had on a suit and we were grossly overdressed. Saying that I would do the same again as I love to dress up. Wear whatever you feel comfortable and and to heck with what everyone else is wearing!
    [/quote]

I agree CDV..I love evening gowns and feeling extra special dressing for the occasion...and I love my fella in a DJ. I'm used to doing the whole shabang on NYs Eve and am a bit dissapointed that we won't be...although nice spangly top and tailored trousers, with a tasteful tiara are planned[8D]

Florida Expert
    [xmas2]Seven more sleeps for us Yipee

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

From a very happy Sheena & Allan
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/40.aspx

I get really disappointed about going out dressed up in the States in general. I love glamour but there is not a lot around generally. Rosie and I and our better halfs went to the HRC in June and they said oh you are all dressed up, we were just casual.

We went to one of the posh hotel last New Years Eve, I had a ballgown on and Mr CDV had on a suit and we were grossly overdressed. Saying that I would do the same again as I love to dress up. Wear whatever you feel comfortable and and to heck with what everyone else is wearing!
    [/quote]

does this mean I need my glitzzy swim suit for drinks by the pool[msnwink]
    Jan and Lee

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by stabard

[/quote]

does this mean I need my glitzzy swim suit for drinks by the pool[msnwink]
    [/quote]

OH YEAH!
    CDV

Florida Expert
    12 sleeps and one in New York can't wait[clap]

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE[xmas1]

Florida Expert
    6 more sleeps at home and one at Manchester, then sun, fun and shopping here we come.
    the mcintyres[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][drinkpepsi][xmas1][xmas2]

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh my. [:O] I am leaving to drive down w/my daughter on Saturday morning and just got home from 10 days travel for work. Have to wrap all the presents, mail other presents, pack up, etc., and my husband's office Christmas party is tomorrow night. And my sweet dear husband (whose only fault is a lack of "travel planning genes") now thinks he forgot to make the flight reservations for my son and husband to join my daughter and me in Orlando next week. [msnembarrased] [confused] [msneek] And what am I doing w/my little time left? Checking this board! I'll just be glad when we get there and it's all done, and nothing else to do but have fun and relax and watch those great sunsets on the lake. [drinkbeer]
    One more thing-- could someome warm it up down there before I get there please? In particular, could someone heat it up a bit at Discovery Cove on Christmas Eve morning? [xmas1] I'd really appreciate it. I'll rent your villa next time if you can do that for me!!

Florida Chatterbox
    Have a fantatic time Eileen...might see you around....and it will warm up....think positive thoughts[msnwink]