Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas countdown

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    10 sleeps for us. If the weather is anything like it was when we were out at the beginning of this week it should be just perfect [msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    6 more sleeps for us plus 1 at Gatwick. Has anyone eaten at the Planet Hollywood which is located at Gatwick South terminal? We are hoping to eat there Friday night.

Anna
    Peter & Anna

Florida Chatterbox
    Hey, add me to that list! Leaving Dec. 17 for Orlando and a villa in Oak Island Harbor for 10 days. I may not be flying across the ocean, but I am driving 15 hrs. to get there and staying in the sweetest villa I can imagine, on the lake, big rectangular pool, and all the plans made from the Orlando Villa Board....

30 sleeps for us... but at my age, I need all the sleeps I can get [msnwink]
    Chris & Peter

11 sleeps for us.....yipeee[xmas1]

Florida Chatterbox
    1 sleep for us

We're not on the list though!
    Jeff

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by phaedra
    1 sleep for us

We're not on the list though!
    [/quote]

You just have to let me know...your wish is my command.

Have a great time.

Now folks...is there anybody else....Santas little helper can only help if you write her a note (DM)

Florida Chatterbox
    4 more sleeps for us...
    woopeee! [msnsmile2]
    we are on the list thanks![msnsmile2]

Also a bit confused re clothes.
    Do people dress up for dinner at Christmas in USA restaurants/hotels or will we look odd!!! (dressed up I mean!!)
    [xmas1]

I get so confused by the temperatures even so I now have my home page as a florida weather site!! Id much rather it said- tshiort and shorts weather or light jumper and jeans weather - or bikini weather ....
    My hubby works in a different temp scale to me anyway so I dont know what hes talking about!!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    If it's Denny's then no but if it's somewhere posher they do tend to dress up a bit, ie not T-shirts and shorts but not ball gowns and tiaras either! Er, I dunno what you'd call it, smart casual? Lots of the females turn up in casual type suits, or smart(ish) dresses, that type of thing.

Have a great time! [xmas1]
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I get really disappointed about going out dressed up in the States in general. I love glamour but there is not a lot around generally. Rosie and I and our better halfs went to the HRC in June and they said oh you are all dressed up, we were just casual.

We went to one of the posh hotel last New Years Eve, I had a ballgown on and Mr CDV had on a suit and we were grossly overdressed. Saying that I would do the same again as I love to dress up. Wear whatever you feel comfortable and and to heck with what everyone else is wearing!
    CDV