Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to you all

happy thanksgiving to you all xx
    Liesa

i really feel we are missing out this is the first year for many when we have been in the UK at thanksgiving, i'm sure you'll all have a fab time and an even better one at the Blackfriday sales!!!!!
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

good to see you around 3 years on from the first posting of yours for thanksgiving xxx
    Liesa

Who ever is in FLORIDA happy thanksgiving I believe it is very busy as we have someone in our villa and one of guests says she is staying in reading a good book as the theme parks are very full ,So she is glad to be away from home and enjoying relaxing around the pool .
    We envy her wish we were there as we love the hipe of all holiday times in FLORIDA [msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/12683.aspx

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Linda

Florida Expert
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member
    well everyone must have been at the parks for when we went to lunch roads were quite quiet.

Felt like a sunday in the uk before the shops began to open.

Apparently a lot of restaurants were not opening-so pleased we had a reservation at Mimi's.

We had

raisin bread
    soup-french onion with cheese and bread on top
    caesar salad
    turkey dinner with all trimmings
    bread and butter pudding-some had pumpkin pie.

The bill for 4 of us with drinks-$70 plus tip!!!!

Bargain or what.

That 5 course meal was the equivalent of £7-50

[msncry][msncry][msncry]

Guess who doesn't want to come home.

Then we went to Downtown Disney cinema and watched Mr Magorium which was lovely.

A little stroll around and then back to the villa in preparation for an early night for those sales tomorrow!!!!!!!!
    Orlandobabe

Florida Chatterbox
    We went to Sea World and it was busy, many people were being turned away from the shows because they were full.

Left around 3pm and as most places didn't open or closed early afternoon it was like a ghost town.

We did some more packing while husband and nephew went to play crazy golf. Later in the evening we went to Walmart which was also quiet, our thanksgiving meal that evening was a hamburger and very nice it was too.

Florida Expert
    We just had a family day at home and watched the movie 'Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'. Today (Friday) is our Turkey Day! I just put the bird in the oven and we are eating at around 3pm with our good neighbors from Sunderland.
    Now I'm off to the park with my 5 year old to kick the football around and let Amy and my daughter have some girl time! My teenager is still in bed, and I don't expect him to surface until around 1pm!

Amy wanted to go to the sales at 4am, but when 4am came around she nudged me and got no response, so we both slept in untill 8am!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens