Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Visas?

Florida Newbie

Visas?

We are off in ten days as a family to see our new home for the first time. As you can probably guess at the moment nothing else matters.

But, last evening my son came home from work asking have we got our new type visa arranged. According to his collegue he thought you now have to apply to somewhere for a visa.

I am pretty confident nothing has changed, I was out there in January this year and the visa was completed out on the plane through the green card.

Please can someone confirm that this is still the case I must admit its niggled me all through the night that if this is true we aint going, unless I can get 7 visas in 8 working days?

[zzz]

there is a whole thread for this subject! if you have a look through your bound to find something of use for you, http<span style="color:blue">://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum_78.asp</span id="blue">
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    There was a new ruling for a requirement for biometric passports for travel to the US which was due to be introduced on 26 October 2004. It was put back for a year so is now due to be introduced in October 2005.

As long as you have a valid passport with plenty of time to run from October 2005 you don't need a visa unless you're unable to use the visa waiver because of an arrest or conviction or other visa waiver ineligibility.

If, by any chance, your passport is due to run out after October 2005, if the UK has biometric passports introduced by then, you won't need a visa. If the UK doesn't have biometric passports introduced by then, it would be wise for anyone to renew their passport before that date.

Have a great trip!
    blott

A similar question was asked here:- http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...archTerms=do,i But BLOTT will be along soon to I&'m sure.
    Dave [msnsmile2]