Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: getting started in florida

Gold 5 Star Member
    The expats here would keep you busy. Dont go pool care, boring and little money in it, you need a lot of pools to stay afloat unless you are going to do do loads and loads per day yourself, Maidcare can work, depends on the area. Only residential though, little money in either vacation home or commercial cleaning.
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
    The expats here would keep you busy. Dont go pool care, boring and little money in it, you need a lot of pools to stay afloat unless you are going to do do loads and loads per day yourself, Maidcare can work, depends on the area. Only residential though, little money in either vacation home or commercial cleaning.
    [/quote]

You need a lot of pools to keep afloat....very good Julie......

Gold 5 Star Member
    LOL!!
    Julie

Hehehe !!! I was thinking that myself
    Chris & Peter

Its Friday, and on a Firday I go across to Pete's Cafe, and get Beef curry on Chips, sorry Julie, mouth watering or wot!! only half an hour to go.

Alan

Gold 5 Star Member
    You're an evil person, Alan Actually we did finally find a good Indian, on Turkey Lane, full of Indians so that tells you something so I am not missing the beef curry as much as I am real chips. Dont ask me for the name as I got taken there.
    Julie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
    You're an evil person, Alan Actually we did finally find a good Indian, on Turkey Lane, full of Indians so that tells you something so I am not missing the beef curry as much as I am real chips. Dont ask me for the name as I got taken there.
    [/quote]

Ohhh this is excellent news.. I'd given up hope of ever finding a good Indian restaurant in Florida
    Chris & Peter

Gold 5 Star Member
    I am meeting the person who took me there tomorrow Chris. Will try and remember to get the name.
    Julie

Florida Expert
    My wife and I really like the chips they serve at Nathans in the Airport (MCO not Sanford).
    As close to British chips as you'll get over that side of the pond, all crinkly but lovely.
    It's been the last thing we've eaten in the US for the last three trips...actually I lie the last thing this trip was a bag of all the Krispy Kreme varieties which we passed around in a tasting session.

And you don't need to be flying to eat there Julie [msnsmile2]

Brizzle.