Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A true story??

Florida Savvy

A true story??

The accident occurred mainly because i had given in to my wife's wishes to adopt a cute little kitty.Initially, the new acquistion was no problem.Then one morning, i was taking my shower after breakfast when i heard my wife call out to me from the kitchen."Honey, the garbage disposal is dead again please come and reset it"
    "you know where the button is" i protestedthrough the shower pitter-patter and steam."reset it yourself!"
    "But i'm scared!" she protested "what if it starts going and sucks me in?"
    There was a meaning ful pause and then. "C'mon it'll only take you a second"
    So out i came, dripping wet and buck naked, hoping that my silent outraged ****** would make a statement about how i perceived her be haviour as extremely cowardly. Sighing loudly, i squatted down and stuck my head under the sink to find the button.
    It is the last action i remember performing.
    It struck without warning, and without any respect to my circumstances.No, it wasn't the hexed disposal drawing mev into it's gnashing metal teeth .Itwas our new kitty, which discovered the fascinating dangling objects she spied hanging between my legs.She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as i reached under the sink. And, at the precise moment when i was most vunerable, she leapt at the toys i unwittingly offered and sagged them with her neddle-like claws. I lost all rational thought to control orderly bodily movements, blindly rising at a violent rate of speed with the full wieght of a kitty hanging from "harry and the twins"[msneek]
    Wild animals are sometimes faced with a fight or flight syndrome. Men, in this predicament, choose only the"flight" option. Iknow this from experience. iwas fleeing straight up into the air when the sink and cabinet bluntly and fotcefully impeded my ascent. The impact knocked me out cold. when i awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me. Nowthere are not many things an this life worse than finding oneself lying on the kitchen floor buck naked in front of a group of "been -here-done -that"paramadics. Even worse, having been fully briefed by the wife, the paramedics were all snorting loudly as they tried to conduct theirb work, all the while trying to suppress theit hysterical laughter.... and not succeeding.Somehow i lived through it all.
    A few days later i finally made it back to the office, where colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me about my head injury.I kept silent, claiming it was to painful to talk about...which it was
    "What's the matter?" They all asked "Cat got your tongue?"
    Close but not exactly.[msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased

Florida Chatterbox
    Whoa, painful or what! However, made me laugh so much everyone in the office had to come over to my desk and see what it was all about.

Good to start the day with a chuckle

Seriously, hope you recovered well and are not too mentally scarred!
    Ann-Marie

Florida Chatterbox
    ouch!!! excellent story, certainly brought a smile to my face!![msnwink] Although Liam is cringing![msncry]
    Sandie & Liam

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1411.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Fantastic!!! Sorry to laugh, but that was nearly an egg sandwich all over the keyboard moment!![clap][clap]
    And NO, I do not approve of people eating or drinking near the pc!![msnembarrased]

Florida Chatterbox
    You poor man !!!
    Hope not too much damage was done to the "important areas".
    I live in a houseful of men and I am always telling them that not everyone needs to view everything all the time.........Maybe I should buy a kitten lol
    kym

Gold 5 Star Member
    It will make a swell script for the next 'Mr Bean' episode! [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
    Nostromo

Florida Savvy
    Fantastic [msntongue][msntongue]

Will have to DH about that one

Kerry-Ann

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
    hope it didnt swell to much![msnwink]

sorted!!!!!
    we're friends again![msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    I enjoy Leisa and Lynne's chat room. Although I don't join in I always have a read and I don't see what harm it is doing. Keep it up ladies.

thanks Sally!
    Lynne is constantly mad!!!!
    its not me!
    cant wait to meet her in real life![msnwink]
    you remember in 14 days.............[msnwink]
    Liesa