Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: New Years Eve

Gold 5 Star Member

New Years Eve

Live bands including Three Dog Night and cheap Trick, unlimited entrance to all clubs, dine on steak, lobster and junbo shrimp and a champagne toast at midnight- $99 plus tax.
    Julie

I'll be in Orlando for New Years Eve. I'm thinking about going to Universal's City Walk, but I am hesitant to drop $200 (need 2 tickets) on the event without hearing from some people have done a New Years at City Walk.

Any opinions on this event? Also, is there anyway to get cheaper tickets. I have an annual pass...not a Florida resident.

TIA

Any other options to City Walk New Years eve? I will be staying at a hotel right outside the gates of Universal.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Not been to the Citywalk do but Universal itself put a fair show on. Bands, party hats and blowers, street entertainment, stands selling drinks, great fireworks. Spend some of the cash you have saved on a really nice meal. Both Universal and the party at Citywalk are fairly weather dependant. It was a total wash out last New Year with torrential rain as from about 8 pm.
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    OK according to some blurb received today, Universal annual pass holders get 20% off CityWalk New Years Eve tickets if purchased by I2th Dec and 10% off if purchased from 13th onwards.
    Julie