Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: regal palms resort

Florida Newbie

regal palms resort

hi guys,
    anyone know if the building works on Regal Palms is finished (clubhouse etc). If not, are there any areas to avoid as hoping to book there shortly for dec04/jan05. Any info appreciated.[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi
    Their official website states that the Clubhouse with full resort facilities is due to open in January. I am due out there myself in just over 4 weeks. The pool complex has been open since July.
    The recent hurricanes has delayed the Clubhouse by a few months as it was due to be ready by October.

Tina
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1632.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi,
    we have put down a deposit at Regal Palms, we were out there in July 04 and building work was progressing well.We would be very interested in any feed back from your trip
    Thanks Andy

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Andy

We were out there last March and the swimming pool was just being dug out, have only seen photographs of the pool, did you get to use the pool area because I have read that there is a jacuzzi/hot tub and that pool towels are provided, but don't know if this is 100% accurate.
    Really looking forward to seeing it all finished.
    Will let you know feedback when we return in January.

Florida Newbie
    Hi Tina,
    yes pool towels are provided,the pool club house and lazy river were nearly finished and they were pushing forward with these in July. Have you stayed there? We looked at many properties and this one came up while we were on holiday.We have been to Orlando seven times now and decided to buy as an investment but also as a place to stay, we usualy stay on Int Drive and have done al the theme parks but lately have been venturing further afield.The US27 seems to be being developed at some pace, right down to Baseball city area, although Regal Palms is close to Disney it also connects well to the I-4 to Clearwater and Tampa Bay
    Thanks for reply,Andy

Florida Newbie
    thanks guys,
    looks like we'll just miss the health spa opening as we leave on 5th Jan, but will let you all know how it's looking when we get back. Can't wait for the 'lazy river' and other amenties sound brill!
    bye for now
    glynnis

Florida Chatterbox
    We stayed there at the beginning of March when our house was still being built and stayed in the Bermuda Townhouse which is what we decided to buy. Our first visit to our home will be 4 weeks on Saturday.[msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    We're out to our villa on Highlands Reserve, adjacent to Regal Palms, on Tuesday. Will have a look at where the building is up to and feedback info.
    Champagne

Florida Chatterbox
    Good news for us, the Clubhouse is due to open on 15th December, just in time for our trip.

[beer] I wonder if you can get aqua archers cranberry flavour in US.

The conference centre and fitness facilities are due to open around February.

I am looking for someone to rent next year and this community looks ideal. I've done a couple of searches for homes but I can only find townhouses and we would prefer a pool home. Can someone tell me if there are any pool homes on this community or is it all townhouses.
    Many thanks