Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: islands of adventure!!!!!!!!

islands of adventure!!!!!!!!

my lot are really looking forward to this one!
    ages are 9, 16,21 and of course me and steve whats there for wimpy me????

is this one better aimed at teenagers? think i read that somewhere.......[msncool]
    Liesa

Have you not been to IOA Liesa? This is one of the best. I'M a scaredy cat but love this Park. Spiderman is the King even Roller Coaster fans like it, best virtual ride ever. Popeye is great for getting wet and I love Rip Saw Falls (have to be in the middle though) this is ok for me even though scared of heights because I can't see down. Jurassic Park river Adventure is great too.
    Jan

Just a thought, does this mean you have not Universal Studios? If not you have lots of good things to look forward too. Such as Men in Black, Twister, Mummy and Earthquake. Do Not! miss the horror make up show, this is good and to think we only saw it for the first time last year and had never looked before.
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    IoA is a thrill ride park, but there us something for everyone, even wimpy you Leisa. As has been said, Spiderman is mainly a 3D simulated ride and you can happily go on it. Popeye & Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges ride is great fun & gets you wetter than any other, but is relatively mild. Likewise, the Jurassic Park River Adventure is good and has only one big drop at the end. And while braver souls in your party are doing the big rides, you can take the kiddies on the Flying Unicorn, Pteranodon Flyers, Cat in the Hat etc. As I said, plenty to see, do & have a good time.
    Nostromo

Not sure abot Pterandon Flyers, I know it is for little ones but I for one was too scared to go on it!
    Jan

Florida Expert
    My sister has awful problems with heights but she quite liked going on pteradon flyers (even with her eyes shut!!)
    Dawn

yes we have done Universal studios, we try not to go mad, we're not made of money!!!! and there is always something else to go back for!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i did jaws, earthquake, i was afraid of twister so i held the bags, also Lauren dosent like half this stuff so i/ yes memememe have to look after her
    have now seen men in black on tv so i think i'm ready for that, it was extreme rides or something like that last sunday and they showed how it works, so think that i can do that one[msnwink]
    Liesa

Men in black is just a trip in a car which holds 6 people and you shoot monsters with your phaser guns. I always get the lowest score but who cares, good fun. We usually buy the two day ticket which comes with a third day free, to be used in 7 days.
    Jan

yes i think thats our aim this time!! then if we run out of doh we can go back!!!!!!!!on the 3rd free![msnwink]
    is there a ticket for universal studios and islands of adventure? could i get those then hopefully have a deal with 3rd day free??

am not tight just careful[msnwink][laugh][laugh]
    Liesa

At the top of this page click on the orlando tickets and there is exactly the right ticket for both parks with the third day three. Careful is sensible and that is why I always look for the best buys.
    Jan