Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: islands of adventure!!!!!!!!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    can you fall out???[confused]
    [/quote]

Actually, it depends. They have TWO T-Rexes that are let loose in turn on the visitors. One of them (the female) is bigger and meaner and tends to get a bit...well, overenthusiastic...with her attacks on the raft. If the restraining cables stretch too far, then there is every possibility that one or more riders may fall out...or worse, end up as the big T's lunch. I have heard that there have been a few near-misses, but no major mishaps thus far. I am sure that you'll be all right Leisa, but just to be sure, try to sit in the middle of the raft.[msnscared]
    [/quote]
    yeh right and you want me to come back and tell you that i didnt get wet right???????
    i bet i should sit on a side?? oh well we'll just have to wait and see, but am looking forward to trying this ride now!!!!!!, but this bar will it hold me in dont forget i am a fatty!!!!!!!!![msnwink]
    Liesa

NOSTROMO !! You are wicked !! [laugh][laugh][laugh][angel]
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by eagleydo
    NOSTROMO !! You are wicked !! [laugh][laugh][laugh][angel]

[/quote]

I must be, because during our last visit to IoA, they offered me the job when one of the in-house T-Rexes went off with stress. The pay was good and I almost accepted, but I found that I could not get on with that aforementioned female colleague!
    Nostromo

i just had a look on some page and watched it through a live media stream (or whatever its called) and watched jurassic park! yep !!its a big drop, but so long as your sure that i wont fall out of it i'll have a go, it looks great!!!!!!!![msnscared]
    Liesa

Good for you !! you will enjoy. When you off to Florida ? Soon isn't it ? Need a babysitter ? Someone to carry your bags ? Back just over 3 weeks and need to be there not here, bad isn't it ?
    Jan

we're off in 4 weeks, yes we have a spare bed, dont tell my villa owner [msnwink] (only joking)
    so bag carrier, where do you live???? we'll pick you up on the 2nd of nov, ok?[msnwink]
    thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Liesa

Now I am not wanting to get too personal, we have only just met after all, but be assured, if I can get under the lap bar you will too, just hold on and enjoy it!!

Anita
    Anita

Anita, i worry cos i'm a fatty! no other way of putting it i'm afraid!
    when i went on to splash mountain the bar went down, but am so concerned that with my weight behind it ,it will pop up!...........
    that'll teach me not to go on that diet!!! i keep starting one, and nothing comes off so now i'm not dieting i lost 2lbs last week with the nurse at the surgery!!!!!
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Liesa, arrh bless you, I have seen pictorial evidence of you!! when we first went my main worry was fitting in the plane seat, and then the roller coasters!!!! I even sat in the test seat outside Kraken, how embarrassing was that!!!!!! I have just started my fitmess drive for October next year, I have gone back to my old job in retail and needless to say eight very frenetic hours on my feet everyday has two advantages, I lose a bit of weight (nothing too dramatic) but my feet can cope with Disney all day no problem!!!

My sister in Law and I were doing the same job before we went in 2002, we even went to the Ideal Home Exhibition in Earls court and our feet were fine!!! (the old man and kids were moaning like hell though tee hee!!!! [}]

Well done on your 2lb! Keep my posted, perhaps we should start a forum diet club!!
    Anita

come on then, lets be having a photo of you then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Liesa