Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New ride

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
    and guess what Sarah will be doing....holding the bags!!! Too warm for coats[msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    Looks amazing, my son is sure to want to go and ride it, maybe in August whilst we are there, he will deserve a treat after taking his GCSE's.[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Too true Liz, will ahve to make sure we have plenty of bags for me to hold.[msnwink]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are definately going!!

We decided to splash out and buy a SeaWorls/Busch Gardens Annual Pass.

The New ride Looks Fantastic.

200 ft is a long way down!! Especially when you have no control over the vehicle!!

Can't wait to have a go on it!!

Andrew & Diane Moore

Gold 5 Star Member
    Looking at the various photos, Sheikra looks like a magnified version of Alton Towers' "Oblivion". The riding car certainly looks similar, but the BG track seems longer with more imaginative loops, drops, twists and turns. Should be interesting from the first row.
    Nostromo

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Magical Dreams
    We are definately going!!

We decided to splash out and buy a SeaWorls/Busch Gardens Annual Pass.

The New ride Looks Fantastic.

200 ft is a long way down!! Especially when you have no control over the vehicle!!

Can't wait to have a go on it!!

[/quote]

your sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure we get before and after photos when you've done it!!!!
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Looks fantastic and will definitely be on that next year. Bah! Alton Towers is pathetic in comparison - Oblivion is 65 ft high [?] Don't they know how to make em tall and fast?! No wonder we all head to Florida!

Florida Newbie
    I will definitelybe taking a spin on this in September[clap]

I was over at the end of June and it was up and running.

We got there at about 8.30 as usual and started to head straight for the Sheikra but got side tracked by a quick go on the Gwazi. By the time we got to Sheikra there was already about a 30 to 40 minute wait so it is very popular.

We decided to go in the single rider que and i was very lucky or unlucky depending on how you view it to get put on the front row.

I have to say the ride is fantastic and has two drops one of 200ft where the hang you over the edge for about 5 seconds before they drop you then a second one of around 120ft about half way round.

It is a vertical drop and i don't mind riding most rides but i have to say that the first drop is as good as i have done on a roller coaster. After riding the Kracken at Seaworld the day before i thought it can't be a much steeper drop than that but i was wrong.

Highley recommended but don't get distracted by the Gwazi on the way.

I tend to go to Busch Gardens most years as it is one of my favorites but it also seemed as if they had done a lot of work in making the park a lot better this year so keep it up Busch Gardens.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1922.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi,

We went to Busch in June. I had to be coaxed into riding on Sheikra. Was I glad. A whole 5 seconds just hanging there praying for your life, it was FANTASTIC[msnsmile2]
    Paula

So jealous. Think I need to catch up on some new rides trip after next.
    This one looks jaw dropping.

Don't think I'll get Jude on there though!
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Florida Newbie
    We visited Busch Gardens last week and headed straight for Sheikra.
    I went on on my own first as my wife chickened out!

I thought there would be quite a que as its the newest ride there,but I just walked straight onto the ride without any queing!!

I went straight for the front row and boy what a rush.My wife came on the second time but refused to sit at the front so we sat near the back.She enjoyed it too but once was enough for her.

Later in the day I went back again and still there was no que so I rode it 3 times in a row in the front seat.Its a completely different experience in the front seats than further back on the ride.

If you want to experience the true terror then you must sit in the front row

It doesnt last very long though so your agont will soon be over[sick]